At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Our colleagues select us because we provide amazing opportunities, growth and development, a caring and inclusive culture, and fantastic benefits like:
- Discounted lodging accommodations at Hyatt worldwide
- Discounts on food and beverage
- Discounted transit passes
- Wellbeing programs
- Recognition programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Excellent training and professional development
Hyatt Regency Vancouver is seeking a dedicated, responsible, and detailed oriented Assistant Event Services Manager.
The Assistant Event Services Manager will be responsible for managing banquet events at the hotel. This person supervises event room set-ups, service, and maintenance of all banquet functions and banquet equipment. This role is a highly detailed role within the hotel to complete event requirement and create an appealing experience for guests.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You are more than welcome.
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 50 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Proficient in basic computer skills