At Sleep Country Canada/Dormez-vous? we are passionate about all things sleep. We are a proud Canadian brand and sleep destination for all! We want to help all Canadians get a better night's sleep.
As the Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the full cycle recruitment process and supporting various areas of our business across the country! You will partner with both management and Human Resources to develop recruitment strategies in order to fill vacant positions effectively.
What you'll be doing:
Conducting full cycle recruitment support for various business areas within Sleep Country and Dormez-vous?, including but not limited to:
- Posting positions for various regions through our applicant tracking system (Smart Recruiters) as well as any other sites in order to build candidate pool
- Sourcing, reviewing resumes, conducting initial phone screens and providing feedback and recommendations to management, coordinating Hiring Manager interviews, processing any assessments and background checks through third party providers, preparing and extending offer letters and new hire packages, onboarding and processing all new hires through SAP and other internal systems
- Accurately updating ATS on a regular basis to ensure that all recruitment activity is current
- Developing strong relationships with Hiring Managers and Human Resource partners through regular communication and updates
- Actively building candidate pipeline and identifying new sourcing strategies and opportunities to improve and streamline processes
- Prepare monthly and quarterly recruitment metrics report
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Enrolment/Completion in College or University in a Human Resources related field
- Post-secondary education with a degree or diploma in Human Resources or related
- At least 1-2 years of full cycle recruitment experience in a corporate, retail and/or distribution environment would be an asset
- Fully bilingual in English and French with strong written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment with high volume of vacancies, where paying close attention to detail, organization, prioritization and time management are critical
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in partnering with both internal stakeholders as well as external candidates and community business partners.
- Knowledge or experience with using an applicant tracking system (ie., Smart Recruiter) is an asset
- Strong computer skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Passionate about finding great talent!
Why work for us:
- This is not a job but a Career
- We are the proud winners of:
- Great Place to Work
- Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality
- Great Place to work for Giving Back
- Mentoring and continuous talent development
- Robust Medical & Dental Benefits, Deferred Profit Sharing Plan, Performance Bonus
- We will provide you with a Tuition reimbursement program that covers professional AND personal development (yes, it means that you can get reimbursed for your scuba diving classes!)
- We provide a Wellness Credit
- Associate Discount Program
- Regular social events (we work hard and play hard)
We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority, and persons with a disability.