WHO WE ARE
Since 1989, Argon 18 has brought together a team of people who design, test, build, talk, think, and dream bikes, all driven by the goal of offering the best possible cycling experience to racers and riders of all kinds. Today, we are driven by this idea more than ever. With bikes on the roads, tracks, and trails of more than 70 countries worldwide — and powering professional cycling teams and professional triathletes the world over — Argon 18 has become a benchmark in the international cycling community.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Product Manager. This position is based in Montreal.
The Assistant Product Manager provides support to the team at all stages of the creation and marketing of our products.
- Ensure administrative follow-ups for the team (ordering samples, communicating with suppliers in the context of new products, etc.)
- Support project coordination to ensure that all steps are followed and that nothing is omitted (update project schedules, organize meetings, follow up with various stakeholders, etc.)
- Data entry and updating of product information in the ERP system
- Support product managers during the complete product life cycle: from introduction to end of warranty. This will progressively include participation in the following activities:
- Competitive positioning analysis;
- Market research (research, interviews, surveys, analysis, etc);
- Product configuration management;
- Development of sales tools (sales sheets, training, etc.);
- Business case analysis;
- Development of specifications.
- Carry out any other mandate provided by your supervisor within the scope of your duties.
- Training in marketing, product management, industrial design or engineering;
- Minimum 1 year experience in a relevant field of expertise;
- Organizational skills and ability to collaborate and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Good communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Knowledge of Business Central is an asset;
- Bilingualism (French and English) is essential.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A stimulating and relaxed work environment;
- A passionate and dynamic team;
- An office space that makes you eager to come to work, close to Jarry Park and bicycle paths;
- Access to the employee discount program on our products, as well as industry pro deals;
- Flexible and hybrid work schedule;
- Continuous training;
- Complete group insurance program, including telemedicine.