Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Freud Tools is a global manufacturer of circular-saw blades, router bits, hole saws and abrasives for enthusiast woodworkers, professional, industrial and contractor users. Freud's product selection includes diamond-sharp saw blades, router bits, shapers, hole saws, abrasives and planer knives. Freud leads the industry in innovative manufacturing, precision products and quality service. Freud is a part of the Bosch Power Tools Group.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you are responsible for developing and implementing the brand's local strategy, marketing initiatives and branding communication activities to effectively communicate and promote our products and solutions for our sales team. This includes managing campaigns and executing marketing support for product launches, in-store activities, media planning, lead management and managing execution metrics.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Drive marketing communications activities across Freud, Diablo AvantiPro and Avanti branded products.
- Collaborate with business and product area owners to develop, coordinate and manage communications in alignment with our go-to-market strategy.
- Work with outside vendors in the development of sales support materials like QP's and POP displays
- Support public relations with new product introductions, press activities, industry content and influencers.
- Work with sales leaders to development and implementation of specific key account programs for sell-in and sell-through for all customers
- Provide specific programs to help drive the industrial and retail channels through the development and implementation of focus initiatives aimed at maximising the Diablo brand position and ensuring a dominant status.
- Assess, determine and execute new product launches, establishing targets and goals for post-launch evaluation
- Assist the sales teams in key account business plan implementation, providing goal setting standards, product segment direction initiatives, and promotional activity planning
- Actively support field events and trade shows
- Develop and sustain regular brand marketing, with specific emphasis to sales, updating programs, product information, events and performance success stories
- Assist in communication within the sales leaders to improve awareness and support for all Freud / Diablo initiatives.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or other related field
- Minimum 3+ years in industrial, consumer, or equivalent marketing experience, including planning, strategic development, track record of obtaining results.
- Strong focus on operations and execution is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, mainly Excel and Power point, proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills: able to create plans, manage multiple projects, working to deadlines and changing priorities.
- Maintains the highest level of customer service, creating solutions and experiences that drive business results and engagement with the brand.
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Robert Bosch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.