Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation. We empower the world's most innovative companies to deliver transformational products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software solutions, we help our customers solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Whether you are a software developer, product engineer, sales team member, or part of our corporate team, at Ansys we know that by embracing what makes us each unique, we become collectively better.
Summary/ Role Purpose
The role of Product Marketing Manager is to create sales readiness and marketing plans for high frequency and low frequency electronic simulation products in support of the growth goals for the Ansys Electronics, Semiconductor and Optics Business Unit. These plans should reflect an understanding of key industry trends, market opportunities and sales priorities. This includes the delivery of product messaging, marketing plans, sales content, and a field event plan. Success will be defined by effective execution that results in significant pipeline and revenue growth.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers value-based messaging for one or more Ansys products to prospective customers, existing customers, and partners
- Creates and develops marketing plans and lead generation campaign kits in alignment with business growth objectives and key initiatives
- Responsible for product marketing execution of new feature and product launches as part of annual release cycle
- Composes engaging audience-specific marketing content, including case studies, solution briefs, web content, presentations, datasheets, whitepapers, and sales playbooks
- Drives execution of product promotion across social media, third party websites, blogs, and other digital mediums to build awareness and engagement with targeted personas
- Ensures all product-related leads are tracked and marketing campaigns are accurately reported to measure success against business goals
- Partners with the Ansys marketing team to develop and execute campaigns that drive new business as well as up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Deliver training in partnership with Ansys sales enablement team for global field team in effectively positioning Ansys products and new releases in the marketplace
- Conducts regular competitor analysis to understand competitor product features, positioning and messaging
- Responsible for measuring and reporting the ROI of product marketing tactics through regular monthly analysis
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- BS in Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field with 2 years' experience or MS
- Strong working knowledge of the product as well as engineering simulation processes and technologies
- Broad functional expertise across several marketing competencies (Digital, Social, ABM, eCom)
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and execute on global product marketing campaigns
- Excellent organizational, leadership, decision-making, and communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively in a geographically distributed organization
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in engineering-related software domains like Electromagnetics, PLM, PDM, CAD, CAE and EDA is a strong plus
- Experience supporting global B2B and B2C demand generation campaigns
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English
- Industry experience within electromagnetic design, Hi Tech PCB, Systems or Semiconductor design
ALIGNING YOUR VALUES TO OUR SOLUTIONS
At Ansys, our diverse, collaborative teams give us the strength and insight to solve the world's most challenging engineering problems. Our ONE Ansys culture has at its core:
- Customer Focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of Urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
ENGINEERING YOUR CAREER AT ANSYS
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a member of the NASDAQ-100. We are proud to have been recognized for the following awards: Bay Area Best Places to Work, a Pillar World Awards Gold Winner, Fast Company Best Places to Work for Innovators, a Gold Stevie Award for Great Employers, the FORTUNE Future 50, a DCA Silver Winner, an R&D100 Finalist, a 20% by 2020 Women on Boards winner, a 2020 Pittsburgh Tech 50 - finalist, and America's Most Responsible Companies.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion and belonging where everyone thrives as ONE Ansys team.
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.