Change the future with us.
Our Sales experts are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait; they take the initiative. They transform ?That sounds interesting!? into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and independence for autonomous action and decision-making, helping you become a trusted partner in customer relationships.
Why you'll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance- Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world's most significant problems - Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada's Top 100 Employers, Canada's Greenest Employers 2022, Canada's Top Employers for Young People 2022 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2022.
What will you do?
- Handle Inbound calls from direct customers and colleagues looking for support on Siemens' products, services or solutions.
- Work independently to Prepare Quotations for Siemens automation and drives products for direct and indirect customers. Quotation Activities include providing SAP quotation and detailed proposals to meet customer requirements in a timely manner, kick-off meeting with stakeholders when applicable, managing changes throughout bid proposal lifecycle
- Be first contact for pre-sales-technical-commercial questions for assigned list of direct customers
- Build rapport with all customers through friendly, engaging communication
- Understand customer's needs and identify sales opportunities
- Co-ordinate for bid submission with sales, plants, distributors, and across business units when required
- Provide management with risk analysis and mitigation for bid proposals, Go/No Go decision, when required
- Execute Lead qualification (outbound connection) for assigned accounts.
- Maintain leads and opportunities through our CRM tool
- Stay informed of product and service information and updates
- Explain and demonstrate products and highlight features when required
- Utilize Siemens tools to drive customers' journey to be more digital (e.g. self-service tools)
What will you need to succeed?
- Engineering Degree
- 1-2+ years' inside sales experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong listening skills
- Results oriented
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada's passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s'engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d'être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.