At Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We're committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all. At Desjardins, we have zero tolerance for discrimination of any kind. We believe our teams should reflect the diversity of the members, clients and communities we serve.
If there's something we can do to help make the recruitment process or the job you're applying for more accessible, let us know. We can provide accommodations at any stage in the recruitment process. Just ask!
As a communications advisor, you help promote the organization's projects, policies and programs by designing and developing communications and sharing them within Desjardins Group and with its members and clients. You help establish and promote the organization's online brand image by creating, managing and updating social and digital media communications and serving as social media community manager.
You draw on your subject matter expertise to advise and assist clients and partners on important graphic design, print and social media matters. You recommend solutions to improve or optimize standards, policies and programs. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work.
You prepare recommendations, solutions and action plans based on the organization's objectives and priorities. You help solve complex problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of the line of business. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
General Information on the Position
- Lead specialized development projects, initiatives and activities that significantly impact the entire organization
- Advise clients and partners to help them position, plan, develop, execute and monitor strategic communications projects and initiatives
- Develop and update policies, standards, models and programs to support your unit's strategic projects and initiatives
- Identify, analyze and diagnose major issues and make recommendations to decision-making bodies
- Represent your unit before decision-making bodies
- Represent Desjardins's position when making agreements with external partners and organizations.
Other working conditions
- Workplace: Position located in Lévis or Montreal, depending on the applicant selected. The work arrangement for the position is *full-time on-site work / full-time telework / hybrid work
- Number of jobs available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Interpersonal Savvy, Strategic mindset
450, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.