At Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We're committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all. At Desjardins, we have zero tolerance for discrimination of any kind. We believe our teams should reflect the diversity of the members, clients and communities we serve.
If there's something we can do to help make the recruitment process or the job you're applying for more accessible, let us know. We can provide accommodations at any stage in the recruitment process. Just ask!
As Sales Support Technician, you contribute to tailoring Desjardins Group's investment solutions to investment advisors in intermediary networks in order to meet their needs and with a view to business development. You analyze market needs related to product and service marketing.
You assume the role of technical expert and you offer support related to your field in the production of documents related to your unit's products, mandates and processes, so knowing how to adapt your approach when the situation requires it is essential. You carry out information gathering, and specialized technical analyses related to information management and data processing.
You draw on your sound decision-making skills to solve technically complex problems and recommend and help develop ways to improve or adjust technical methods and procedures to make them as effective and efficient as possible.
General Information on the Position
- Provide technical support for complex operational issues, event logistics, and the production of product sheets, advertising and promotional materials and technical estimates.
- Work closely with the linguistic services, compliance and external advertising teams. Negotiate specifications, ensure that they are met and verify invoice accuracy.
- Prepare technical notes to enhance the skills and knowledge of users and their teams.
- Help practitioners follow your unit's standards and processes and use its business solutions, tools and systems.
Other working conditions
- Work location: Montreal, Lévis or Toronto. The work arrangement for the position is hybrid work #LI-Hybrid
- Number of jobs available : 1
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (an asset)
- Strong written French
- Advanced English proficiency (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.