The mission of the Marketing Operations Department is to ensure Marketing's deliverables are realized with quality and accuracy, in a timely and efficient manner.
Aritzia is growing, and our Marketing Integration team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for driving effective and efficient performance by upholding and improving the standards of operational excellence throughout the accelerating growth of our Marketing business. As a Manager, Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for the successful execution of corporate and sale campaign lifecycles, ensuring deliverables are executed in the right way and at the right time. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Marketing Integration to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Manager, Marketing Operations you will lead the team to:
- Support with the identification, evaluation, prioritization, and resources of work across Marketing
- Ensure the most important corporate and sale marketing programs and lifecycles are realized perfectly
- Represent Marketing cross-functionally to ensure seamless project management and execution of events
- Ensure our tools support the needs of corporate and sale campaigns
- Provide business-driven, simple, and relevant information to marketing related to corporate and sale campaigns
The Manager, Marketing Operations has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in Business, Marketing, or Project Management
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.