A better understanding of the Earth creates a better world for all. Seequent brings together industry-leading earth modelling, geo-data management, and team collaboration software.
Because when everyone can see the full picture, they can make better decisions that benefit people and the planet.
Every day, our customers in over 100 countries work to develop vital mineral resources more sustainably, design and build better infrastructure, protect the environment, source renewable energy, and help resolve historical challenges such as groundwater contamination and ageing infrastructure.
We're here to help them. That why we're constantly evolving at the forefront of technology and geoscience - from Cloud accessibility, to 3D modelling, to digital collaboration.
Headquartered in New Zealand with our team located in 25 locations around the world, Seequent is a high growth, people-centric success story. We're passionate, curious, Earth lovers.
Ready to help change the world? Join us.
Seequent is a Bentley Systems company, working together to build a better future.
There has never been a busier, or more exciting time to join Seequent. We are growing rapidly, and as such, are looking for a highly collaborative Senior Director, Brand and Marketing to join our team. You will be responsible for leading and managing a large integrated brand and marketing team, and developing and maintaining a cohesive strategy that aims to deliver to the key commercial goals of the business across corporate, brand products, segments and regions.
The primary focus of the role is ensuring that all marketing and brand initiatives created deliver a quality, seamless experience throughout the customer lifecycle, from awareness to advocacy, and making sure we are positioning the brand appropriately. You will be responsible for improving the marketing infrastructure of Seequent to achieve a best-practice, efficient, innovative, and scalable marketing function.
This is a full-time, permanent role and we are flexible on the location it is based.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Bring all the components of marketing together to drive world-class delivery, understanding how content, brand, design, events, product, segment, digital, communications all intersect and have the power to do amazing things.
- Empower the team to think customer - implementing key customer journeys, customer segmentation and personalisation strategies that delivers increased customer satisfaction and conversion in every marketing initiative.
- Hold accountability for ensuring the business has a well-thought-out brand strategy and a plan to achieve the key goals for the business in terms of building the brand.
- Collaboratively lead and develop the overarching Seequent marketing framework and the related executional plan that all tie directly into the product/segment and brand strategies- including all regions.
- Work to ensure there is effective communication and collaboration across the entire Brand and Marketing team and wider Customer Experience team.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have:
- A suitable tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing, or any other business-related field.
- At least 10+ years of experience leading teams and providing leadership, support, coaching and training within a brand and marketing discipline.
- A strong capability to demonstrate and lead structured planning and processing that identifies and delivers on predictable outcomes in lean/agile environments.
- Extensive experience involving the need to understand products, markets, customers and competitors and what drives behaviours.
- A proven track record of leading and providing negotiation and conflict management with a balanced and informed approach to problem solving.
- An enabling mindset, with strategic experience providing best practices across teams.
Why you will enjoy working with us..
You will be who are passionate about what we do. We are a friendly, intelligent, and supportive bunch and are looking forward to you bringing your expertise to the team. Our wider team is geographically diverse and from multi-disciplines, so even though you will be Christchurch based you will have opportunity to work with colleagues from across the globe.
In addition to awesome colleagues and work culture, you can also expect the following benefits:
- Facilities - Make use of the onsite gym, locker facilities, secure bike sheds, ergonomic standing desks, ping pong tables, and spacious café.
- Fun - Bring your dog to work, indulge in Pie Day Friday, build the tallest Lego tower, or embrace innovation in our annual Hackathon.
- Financial - Competitive compensation, reviewed regularly, plus the option to join our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Family - Two weeks of supplementary paid parental leave.
- Learning - Access to a wealth of training resources through our digital learning platform Degreed, quarterly career conversations with your manager and a culture that believes in promoting from within.
- Wellbeing - Health Insurance via Southern Cross, fully subsidised subscription to Headspace, regular wellness webinars, and 24/7 EAP access.
In addition to being dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diverse talent, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible experience.
If you require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, etc.), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs. Please provide details in your cover letter of any accommodations needed.
How to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today with a covering letter and CV.