This position will assist in development and implementation of marketing plans and programs for an exciting University Campus. The Marketing Specialist reports to the Food Service Director. The Marketing Specialist, an onsite & visible Aramark Ambassador, helps to support all critical business initiatives including sales growth, market penetration, customer retention, quality image, improved margins and market share for their campus and Aramark Higher Education.
- Responsible for the development of strategies to ensure managers have access to customized templates to create consistent campus-wide signage and ensure they have appropriate menu signage in place each day
- Responsible for measuring the results of the marketing programs and gaining customer feedback
- Interact and build strong relationships with all levels of clients and customers, as well as, internal Aramark teams to accomplish goals and objectives
- Coordinate student engagement activities, showcasing new products and programs by hosting dining hall events
- Supporting a strong social media presence amongst the campus community
- Collaborate with the University's Marketing & Communications department to support campus promotions
- Running engagement tabling events
- Work with various levels of management within Aramark
- Influence in complex decision-making processes, as appropriately, pertaining to the marketing function
- Accountable for achieving financial results through teams' efforts
The job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor's Degree would be an asset.
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Leadership skills, inclusive of supervisory responsibilities, team lead in a club/organization, and/or project management.
- The ability to communicate in an appropriate, clear, and concise manner with customers, clients, employees and leadership.
- The ability to manage through change and ambiguity in a fast paced environment.
- Cost control, budget responsibilities or inventory management experience desired.
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include nights, weekends or holidays according to business need.
- Valid driver's license preferred
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Graphic design, with a good eye for design considered an asset
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by Aramark for this position now or in the future
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.