ABM College is one of the leading career training institutions in Alberta and Ontario. Throughout its history, ABM College has provided students with professional training, academic knowledge, and the right skill-set to meet employment market demands.
ABM College is currently looking for a highly competent, energetic, exceptionally motivated, and target-oriented Admissions Manager/Call Center Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and train the Admissions Department of the College.
- Plan, devise, and implement strategies to improve the enrollment rate.
- Provide leadership to Admissions staff at the campus.
- Promote and sell all the programs of the college to prospective students.
- Meet or exceed the College's enrollment target every month.
- Perform recruitment tasks like warm calling, student interviews, and information sessions and book appointments for admissions.
- Follow up with prospective students for any inquiries through direct meetings, live chat, phone calls, and emails with the aim of booking appointments for admissions.
- Assist prospective students in their career exploration.
- Advice prospective students about the different Programs offered admissions procedures, eligibility, costs involved, and financial assistance services.
- Provide clarifications to prospective students' queries in a professional manner.
- Assist prospective students with the admissions process.
- Participate in all recruitment events, open houses, school fairs, information sessions, exhibitions, school visits, and off-campus events.
- Help arrange orientation programs, educational workshops, and graduate programs for students if needed.
- Provide support to prepare admission-related presentations and host student receptions.
- Maintain a database of student information, telephone logs, and student feedback to generate student reports for management whenever required.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Education, Sales, Advertising, Marketing, and other related fields.
- At least 3 years experience as an Admissions Manager/Call Center Manager (Preferred).
- At least 3 years of proven sales experience.
- Proven sales performance history.
- Advanced knowledge of an Admission process within a post-secondary environment demonstrating knowledge of Admission criteria, policies, and procedures.
- Expertise in sales and customer service oriented.
- Must be goal-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Ability to thrive in highly demanding situations.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and possesses a positive attitude and a genuine interest in helping others achieve their goals.
- Ability to perform tasks with accuracy, promptness, and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- A self-starter and a superior problem solver.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications.
Job Type: Full-time.