Why Join Sinclair Technologies?
We have an innovative and outstanding team of industry professionals who drive our ongoing success at Sinclair. We strive to offer a supportive, inclusive and nurturing environment that helps our employees expand their careers and reach their highest potential.
The Regional Manager is primarily responsible for acquiring new direct business and cultivating existing direct and channel relationships for the Company. This cross functional role will also work with Product Management and Marketing on new product development and promotion to help increase market share in the assigned territory.
What You'll Do:
- Work with the Director of Sales to close business in the region.
- Build and grow a network of LMR, Cellular, Automotive, Transportation, and Distributed Antenna Solution (DAS) integrators.
- Provide quotations for customers.
- Regularly follow up on quotations and inquiries from the region.
- Position new and existing products to customers in the market via customer proposals and quotations.
- Identify new product opportunities that could lead to future product offerings and revenue streams.
- Work with Marketing Communications to produce and execute marketing campaigns and to generate leads.
- Understand and communicate regulatory requirements.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Perform competitive and industry analysis.
What You'll Bring:
- University or College Degree; B.Eng./B.Sc. considered an asset.
- 3-5 years of experience in technology sales.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Superb communication skills in English (oral, written and presentations) and fluent in additional languages.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM.
- Experience with wireless technologies considered an asset.
- Demonstrated experience holding a quota > USD2,000,000 per year.
What We Offer:
- Paid vacation days;
- 5 paid sick days;
- 100% paid by employer comprehensive health benefits package including medical, dental, life & disability insurance and more (coverage varies);
- 4% RSSP matching;
- Up to an annual maximum of $2,000 per year professional development fund for designations and accreditations;
- 100% reimbursed job-related training;
- Fitness reimbursement program;
- Flexible hours of work based on position;
- Employee Referral Program;
- Employee Award Program;
- Plenty of on-site parking & a 5-minute walk to GO Train station;
- Office located in a serene location full of greenery in Aurora, ON (go for a quick hike at lunch at Sheppard's Bush!);
- Employee events & initiatives: company BBQs, free lunch events, ice cream trucks, employee raffles, and a lunchroom fully stocked with a variety of coffees & teas.
Please note that benefits may vary by location and employment status.
Sinclair Technologies, a division of Norsat International Inc., is a leading designer and manufacturer of antenna and RF signal conditioning products, systems, and coverage solutions. Sinclair products are used extensively in public safety and private industry communication networks, such as emergency services, transportation, natural resources, and utilities. We have over 70 years of industry-leading expertise in all aspects of antenna and RF signal conditioning design and manufacturing. With a strong focus on R&D, we continue to expand our product offerings and offer industry-leading technical solutions.
Reports to: Director of Sales
Position Type: Permanent, Full-Time
The Company values a diverse workplace where equal employment opportunities are available and commits to practicing a fair recruitment and hiring process in which all candidates are considered on the basis of their skills, abilities, and fit with the Company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, religion, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, pregnancy, and physical or mental disability.
More information about our accessible workplace, including disability accommodations, are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Security Screening Requirement:
Sinclair is a secure facility; thus, all employment is contingent upon the selected candidate's successful clearance from federal security screenings, including Criminal Record Check.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters please.