Bedford , Nova Scotia
McLeod Signs, part of The Municipal Group of Companies, produces a complete line of regulatory and construction signage for use in Atlantic Canada and beyond. This includes aluminium signs, placards, and custom signage for interior or exterior use, as well as a large inventory of necessary hardware for display and installation. McLeod Signs is currently seeking a Graphic Designer/Production Assistant to support our operations based out of Bedford, NS.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Graphic Designer/Production Assistant will work closely with the production team to develop creative content to meet the needs of our customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop creative designs, content, collateral, graphics, and layouts for digital, print,
- Develop assets for online campaigns, promotions, email, website,
- Partner with internal and external customers to establish project requirements and objectives. Collaborate directly with them to manage revisions and project deliveries.
- Ensure consistency with branding, visual language, and guidelines across all channels.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure a consistent creative direction for each project
- Perform tasks and functions associated with vinyl signage, vehicle decaling and packaging of final products
- Any other duties as required
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in graphic design or related field.
- Minimum 1-year professional experience in graphic design.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio that highlights your design eye and abilities
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (CC)
- Advanced Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop skills
- Adobe After Effects, and Premiere skills are a bonus
- A strong eye for visual composition and attention-to-detail.
- Up to date and ?fluent? in contemporary graphic design trends and styles
- Able to multi-task, organize and prioritize work
- Effective time management skills. Keeps to deadlines without compromising quality
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently.
A comprehensive pension and benefits package are offered with this position along with opportunities for advancement and training and development.
Completed applications should be submitted to:
Via Email via Isarta
Please reference ?Graphic Designer/Production Assistant? in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume, quoting the position title.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.