As a Full Stack Web Developer you will work on web development technologies and databases, working as part of the Quality Verification team and collaborating closely with the Quality Engineering team. You will report to the Senior Quality Designer. Join us for an opportunity to work with the best game development teams in the world.
- Develop web apps, components, and prototypes
- Participate in all aspects of an iterative, agile software development process, including scoping, detailed design, effort estimation, coding, debugging, maintenance and support
- Work with the design and product management team to build applications that delight users.
- Document and present designs for peer technical review and provide feedback on others' designs
- Work on the application framework that includes backend common services (e.g. authentication, authorization)
- Work cross teams to identify important requirements, determine metrics and setup benchmarks for engineering ease of use
- Expertise in object-oriented design/programming
- 4+ years of experience developing web applications
- Experience with full-stack web app development, working on both back-end (Angular, NodeJS) and frontend (C# Services)
- Experience working with SQL databases - Writing and executing queries, creating and maintaining stored procedures
- Attention to software engineering best practices, ie testing, code reviews, documentation
- You are passionate about high-quality execution and technical innovation/adaptation
Electronic Arts is the leading interactive entertainment company, powered by innovative technology. We create incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need creative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts