Provides administrative support with data entry, employee inquiries and department coordination to an office or an identified department. What you will be doing:
- Receives incoming telephone calls, messages, mail and packages to office and directs to appropriate person in a courteous and customer service oriented manner.
- Greets and assists all visitors. Assists office staff by alerting arrival or directing visitors to appropriate meeting room.
- Performs data entry support for office and department needs, including time card entry, equipment hours and usage.
- Supports employee day-to-day inquiries, working closely with human resources and payroll to resolve issues for employees.
- Coordinates asset distribution and tracking for assigned employee group or project.
- Maintains conference room and facility cleanliness and preparedness. Monitors conference room bookings and assists office staff reserving and coordinating meetings and catering.
- Perform additional assignments per management's direction.
- Maintains company and business contact information, seating and event calendar documents.
- Assists with service requests and maintenance on office communication technology, including office fax machine, printers, postage metering and specialty shipping vendor portals.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties, including making copies, typing memos, correspondence, reports and other documents as directed.
- Collects, sorts, date stamps and distributes mail to office personnel and shipping mail to other location staff as needed.
- Orders office supplies, stationary and staff business cards, as directed by manager.
- Maintains knowledge of Company's values and strategic plan.
- Support published corporate policies. What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years related administrative or clerical experience required.
- Experience using MS Office Suite, including Word and Excel required.
- Developing knowledge of construction industry and project business procedures.
- Ability to work in MS Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel required.
- Proven initiative, organization and self-prioritization required.
- Friendly disposition and customer service attitude required. Why work for us:
Some of the benefits you may be eligible for as a Flatiron employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Flatiron is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.