Are you a passionate customer-driven person with selling skills who has excelled in selling?
Team Honda Powerhouse of Milton is seeking a dynamic Sales Representative to join our team!
Leggat Auto Group represents 12 dealerships across Southern Ontario. We are proud to be celebrating our 100th year of serving our communities. We are a family-owned auto group that is committed to helping everyone find the perfect vehicle to match their lifestyle. Just like we match vehicles to our customers' lifestyle, we're looking for individuals who share and live our values. We focus on teamwork, passion, and ingenuity to drive our vision of providing an exceptional automotive experience for everyone. We are seeking career-focused individuals who want to grow their careers within a supportive and motivating environment.
As a Sales Representative with Team Honda Powerhouse of Milton, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation plan, including salary and bonuses, along with a group benefits program.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, as the Sales Representative you are responsible for building relationships, driving results, achieving and exceeding targets, and contributing to the overall success of the dealership sales team. You must be adaptable and flexible in how the customer chooses to engage from initial inquiring to the final purchase of a vehicle. You are innately experienced in using multiple digital platforms to interact with customers from E-leads through to advance online and mobile applications.
As a Sales Representative, you believe and excel in immediate customer responsiveness and communication following the Leggat Digital Customer-Driven Standards and the Sales Policy Process.
- Digitally engage with customers from introduction through to final sale and delivery
- 100% responsiveness to all digital inquiries including a comprehensive mobile video on the car inquired.
- Qualify customer using all digital applications tools available
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions, listening carefully, and communicating effectively using creative digital applications driven by the customer.
- Continuously learn product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Exception Customer Service
- Self-starter, a desire to succeed, and can adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Professional sales aptitude
- Strong digital understanding
- Creative and solution-driven
- Understands the importance of being part of a team
- Utilizes all tools from digital to CRM applications
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends
- OMVIC Certification
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
Our Company proudly provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants. We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any aspect of the selection process.
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!