Permanent | 12 August 2022 | Toronto, ON Canada
Client ID 344961
Our digital presence is growing rapidly, and we are seeking an experienced and strategic-minded Digital Marketing Manager to help scale our marketing reach as we prepare to position ourselves as customer-focused technology leaders within the VMS and Contingent Workforce space. With a strong analytical and digital marketing background, this role will act as a subject matter expert and will collaborate cross functionally to build best in class, data driven - campaigns that generate target account engagement, pipeline, and logo acquisition.
This is a remote position and we will consider candidates located anywhere in the USA and Canada.
This role requires hands-on experience in managing paid digital channels, cross-functional communication skills and demonstrated project management experience. The ideal candidate must be strategic, able to develop innovative solutions, take initiative and have a well-rounded digital background. They must have extensive experience successfully running digital programs that exceed ROI targets and are motivated by analytics and audience insights to continually innovate and drive results.
Day to day you will:
- Developing and executing ABM digital strategies to hit target account engagement and revenue goals
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the internal marketing/sales team, agency partners, and external vendors to ensure campaigns are properly executed, optimized, measured and reported
- Develop lifecycle remarketing campaigns targeting website visitors, prospects, and customers
- Own and improve the digital experience, design, UX, traffic, and content of the corporate website
- Coordinate with Product Marketing to optimize audience targeting, messaging, and landing page UX
- Maintain a data-first approach through continual tracking, reporting, optimization, and experimentation (A/B or multivariate testing) to meet or exceed company goals
- Partner with and manage a best-in-class agency partner to support our stated objectives
- Perform in-depth analysis of campaign data to identify opportunities for optimization and to continuously improve conversion and ROI
- Partner with content marketing and external agencies to create innovative marketing assets and compelling account and persona specific messages that are aligned to the buyer's journey
- Deliver succinct presentations to showcase your results against goals, share successes and learnings and recommend action plans for continual improvement.
- Build, maintain, and execute a roadmap of projects, deliverables, initiatives.
- Partner closely with content marketing and SEO experts to improve organic traffic and rankings for business content.
It would be amazing if you have:
- 7+ years of hands-on experience managing performance-based paid digital programs: programmatic display, paid social, SEM and ABM at a B2B company or digital agency
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing, demand generation, persona and buying cycle experience required
- Proven experience guiding the growth and development of a marketing web site
- Experience in marketing automation platforms and vendors (Pardot, Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo, Adobe Markeing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud,, etc.)
- Analytical and makes data-driven decisions to maximize ROI
- Ability and interest in owning the entire digital marketing program development, from strategy to execution
- Website measurement skills including data analysis and reporting
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for effective cross-functional collaboration
- Proactive, consultative, detail oriented and flexible
- Marketing technology savvy
- BA or BS in Marketing or a related discipline is preferred
- Expertise in Pardot and Salesforce that includes building performance dashboards within the platform, stitching the journey from lead to revenue, and building dynamic and personalized journeys
- Leadership experience, collaborative project management skills, and technical knowledge to lead day-to-day website functionality and larger complex projects.
- Solid foundation of SEO best practices, proficient with HTML
- Experience managing agencies and external resources.
Working at Flextrack:
Flextrack is a cloud-based vendor management system (VMS) designed by expert contingent workforce practitioners and technologists that enables automation, control, and optimization of your changing workforce. We bring non-employee and employee data together to unlock the full potential of your strategic workforce and deliver our customers a tangible competitive advantage.
Flextrack is a fast-paced work environment that will appeal to someone wanting to work on high-impact projects and have real responsibility and accountability for outcomes. There is a strong and supportive team dynamic and company culture which works together towards result-focused goals. New and innovative ideas that improve the core software platform, products and deliver superior customer value are welcomed. Learn more here - Flextrack.com
Flextrack works to create an environment that fosters the development of conscientious people who are committed to integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, or local law. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.