Who We Are:
Since 1906, New Balance has empowered people through sport and craftsmanship to create positive change in communities around the world. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We foster a culture in which every associate feels welcomed and respected, where leaders and creatives are inspired to shape the world of tomorrow by taking bold action today. At New Balance, We Got Now.
The Associate Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager in the development, and execution of New Balance brand strategies and plans. He/she will manage wholesale account projects and assist in the development and execution of strategies and day to day account management and project implementation.
- Contribute to the development of annual/seasonal channel marketing plans leveraging paid media, social media, retailer database, online and in-store tactic to highlight the NB brand and support key product launches that drive consumer consideration and conversion
- Leads creative briefing, owns creative direction and campaign rollout for the Canadian wholesale channel.
- Support channel marketing needs for specific account partners, including building/executing retailer specific Marketing programs, collaboration
- communication with retail partners
- Monitor metrics to measure and report business and campaign success
- Collaborate with 3rd party agencies (PR, Graphic Design, Translations) and resources to accomplish business objectives and execute at the highest level
- Craft PR & paid media briefs and assist in the execution
- Collaborates with the Canadian Marketing Manager on annual marketing budget development
- Seasonal budget management
- Successfully works across a complex matrix global organization, proactively building win-win relationships with key partners
- Collaborate with cross functional internal teams in the Go-to-Market process and presentations including sell-in, planning and execution
- Oversee project management of seasonal regional content creation and production of all content supporting the channel and key account partners
- Close collaboration with product management, merchandising, sales, operations, and finance
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
- 3-5 years relevant marketing experience
- Experience executing brand strategy & positioning, leading product launch & marketing plan execution with post initiative tracking & assessment
- Ability to think strategically while comfortable with project management details
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in multiple departments
- Current on new and emerging trends within the industry and across marketing
- Some travel required
- Position is currently remote, with the possibility of returning to our Mississauga office at some point in 2022
Flexible Work Schedule:
New Balance is committed to creating a culture that allows our associates to do their best work. Our corporate work-from-home policy does not mandate an arbitrary number of days in-office. Instead, we've designed a flexible hybrid model that empowers individual teams by letting the type of work dictate where it will most effectively be performed. We are capitalizing on this unique opportunity to evolve how we work based on efficiency, productivity, and the well-being of our associates.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.