By joining Reliance as a HVAC Sales Manager, you become part of an organization that is committed to delivering exceptional experiences for our customers and will support you to be your best.
What will you do?
- Primary mission is to achieve team targets and metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Maximize your team's sales effectiveness through enhanced analytics and direct management interaction.
- Build upon the already impressive contributions from prior year.
- Develop and maintain relationships within all areas of the business.
- Develop any potential sales or customer service opportunities to maximize portfolio growth.
- Contribute to the execution of localized marketing strategies. What do we offer?
- Competitive starting wages
- Ability to earn additional incentives
- Education and training cost subsidy
- On-the-job training and defined Career Paths to advance your career
- A comprehensive benefits and group savings plan
- Generous discount on Reliance products What do you bring?
- Possess a Business degree or equivalent work experience
- Achieved 3-5 years of successful B2C sales leadership against formalized corporate objectives
- Demonstrated ability to extract the full potential of sales professionals through development and leadership
- Ability to retain and attract top talent
- Strong competitive awareness with the ability to coach accordingly
- Introduce new initiatives to maintain further growth
- Create alignment between corporate goals and individual objectives
- Heightened sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Demonstrate a strong verbal and written communication skill set
- Hold a Class 5 Driver's License Why Reliance?
Headquartered in Toronto, Reliance is the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.9 million customers across North America. Reliance provides reliable home heating, cooling, hot water, water purification, electrical, plumbing & Smart Home products & services.
Each day, our Team Members are dedicated and focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience, developing top talent and giving back to the communities where we live and work. Reliance is an $900 million business with over 2,400 Team Members and growing! We are proud to be recognized by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate