Pala Interactive is a full-service, real-money and social gaming technology provider and operator. Pala offer a full spectrum of games across all distribution channels (web, download, tablet & smartphone) which include casino, poker and bingo for real money and social gaming.
Pala's strength is its relentless focus on high quality, high functioning, immersive software platforms run across high availability, high security, high transaction load infrastructure. Pala is a technology company at its heart and is committed to being a mobile first developer of real-money gaming applications.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams. Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions. You will report to the Director of HR.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies to source the best talent.
- Review and assess resumes and interview applicants.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes.
- Refer candidates to the appropriate hiring manager and follow up on their candidacy.
- Consult and interact with hiring managers on hiring strategies.
- Implement best practices in hiring and recruiting issues and procedures.
- Prepare and process compensation processes and issues.
- Write, edit and review job descriptions for various job positions.
- Conduct background check of the prospective candidates.
- Provide recruiting solutions to complex staffing issues.
- Compose job offer letters.
- Onboard new hires.
- Promote company's reputation as a great place to work.
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree