We're looking for a driven and collaborative Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the HR team. In this role, you will be looking to attract, engage, excite and hire top talent and provide a best-in-class experience to both candidates and hiring managers. You will partner with the business to drive and improve our full cycle talent acquisition process with the opportunity to directly impact the growth and culture of Infrastructure Ontario.
What You Will Do:
- Lead full-cycle recruitment for roles in multiple departments, leading recruitment strategy meetings, qualifying candidates, facilitating debriefs, providing recommendations and placement of successful candidates.
- Own the recruitment journey from pre-recruitment consultations to on-boarding, ensuring that the desired experience is delivered to the candidate and the hiring team.
- Partner with the business to gain a solid understanding of talent needs, developing a deep understanding of our clients including their positions, business strategy and team dynamics.
- Earn the trust of hiring managers by acting as an advisor on selection tools, candidate markets, role profiles, talent supply and competitive intelligence.
- Identify and implement upgrades and improvements that will help improve the overall effectiveness of the talent acquisition function and support strategic growth plans.
- Keep up to date on labour market trends and competitor information, providing business partners with insights and recommendations that will improve the quality of external hires.
- Manage, monitor, and track recruitment volume and metrics to contribute to regular recruitment activity reporting.
Who We're Looking For:
- Over 6 years progressive experience conducting full-cycle strategic recruitment, and, coordinating related projects.
- Experience working strategically with senior business leaders as a thought partner.
- Highly proficient strategic sourcing abilities to implement creative and innovative strategies of active and passive sourcing to attract and hire top talent.
- Demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives
- Highly organized with the ability to work in a fast- paced environment, managing a high volume of recruitment activities and changing priorities with high attention to detail.
- Operates with high ethical standards and integrity at all times and able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality on all matters.
- LinkedIn Recruiter experience is considered an asset.
This posting will close on Monday, September 05th @ 11:59pm EST.
The salary range for this position is $66,410 to $99,620 with a corresponding job level of P3.
At Infrastructure Ontario, we strive to create a culture that encourages a diverse equitable and inclusive environment that fosters belonging. We believe that experience comes in many forms and through learning from each others' differences and perspectives gives us strength. We are committed to enhancing our culture and encourage applications from all walks of life. Let us know if you require any accommodations for the selection process, by contacting the Talent Acquisition Team.
By submitting your application you are granting Infrastructure Ontario permission to process your personal data during the recruitment process and for keeping records of the process. Infrastructure Ontario may share your personal data internally to appropriate persons involved in the recruitment process and to third parties where there is an administrative or lawful basis for doing so. Provided that Infrastructure Ontario does not have any lawful reason to continue processing your personal data, you may make a formal request to rectify, erase or restrict (the processing of) your personal data.
Click here to return to our career listing