Some of our most valuable business comes from existing customers. That's because our Business Development Sales team takes care to forge strong and insightful relationships with them. To gain understanding of the unique and changing factors that drive purchasing decisions, the team develops connections at all levels of a client's business. They use their insight to identify and create new opportunities - and to build the business development strategies that underpin successful sales. As well as maximizing revenue, they take responsibility for accurate forecasts.
Join us as a Account Executive on our Services - Sales team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you'll achieve
As an Account Executive, you will identify and develop new strategic opportunities with existing clients. You will develop strong relationships with key customer contacts at all levels of the business to gain an understanding of key business drivers that influence purchasing decisions.
- Be a sales thought leader, influencing how to segment functions and engage a client set
- Manage company- to-company relationships to develop competitive advantage
- Leverage channel offerings to position the value of the Dell solution
- Work with application vendors to get our products and services bundled in the solution
- Manage vendor relationships and Enterprise product/service solutions
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role:
- 12 to 15 years of experience in a relationship selling role
- Recognized internally and externally as an authority on technology, products, and services
- Anticipate new markets for our products and services
- Organizes company-wide teams in response to vendor/customer needs/ opportunities
- Works effectively with functional management throughout the organization
- Field sales experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree
Here's our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 1 April 2021
Dell Canada Inc. (?Dell?) is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Dell will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and you need accommodation, please contact your recruiter. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.