Job Description :
Cambium is a successful consulting and engineering company built on quality people doing great work in a rewarding environment. It's our team that makes us unique.
And...our team is growing! Cambium is looking for a Social Media & Industry Intel Assistant to join our team. The Socia Media & Industry Intel Assistant, under the direction of the Vice President of Revenue & Growth, is primarily responsible for aiding the Business Development team with a variety of marketing-related tasks, including graphic design, content creation, social media management, and collecting industry-related marketing data.
Location: Peterborough, Barrie, Oshawa, Kingston, or Remote, Ontario
- Support the Business Development team with various marketing functions as requested.
- Research and support the development and implementation of new marketing programs, including direct mail, corporate sales, internet marketing, and other initiatives.
- Aid in promoting brand initiatives consistent with corporate business goals and objectives.
- Coordinate with the Business Development team to ensure a consistent message and decrease any overlap in duties.
- Identify changes in the market (through the monitoring of various social media sites and online publications).
- Provide market research supporting any suggestions of new marketing and/or communications initiatives.
- Oversee the development, management, and maintenance of all online communication vehicles, including but not limited to:
- Cambium website
- Marketing collateral templates
- Online social media copy and design (including Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc)
- Prepare monthly analytic reports, keep record of monthly social media content and standard responses for FAQs.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on client and competitor activities; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
- Build client profiles through internet/social media research and write client summaries as needed
- Working to meet internal and external deadlines may result in occasional evening and weekend work.
- Other tasks as required.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in the field of Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience in the fields of Marketing and/or Social Media Management
- Resourceful and adaptable with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel; as well as Adobe Suite, specifically Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Proven organization, time management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail.
- Valid Driver's License and access to a reliable vehicle