The individual will be responsible for accurate, timely and relevant analysis of Transaction Monitoring and Customer Experience data interpretation, associated processes and root causes. The incumbent is responsible for collecting, analyzing and interpreting trends which inform account level and agent level action plans. Detailed knowledge of process mapping and quality methods allow a Quality Analyst to add value to the business by proactively identifying People, Process, and Tools, Systems or Client related areas of success and/or improvement. This individual will partner with all members of quality, operations and may client face.
- Conduct Analysis of Customer Experience Satisfaction/Dissatisfaction and Transaction Monitoring results, establishes trends and identifies causal factors for performance trends
- Publish routine and ad hoc reports related to CSAT and Transaction Monitoring for all channels, and lines of business
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal operations personnel and clients.
- Establish rapport and effective working relationships with client services and vertical/portfolio business owners in order to understand specific needs for their accounts.
- Consistently applies Quality Analytics Tools and Processes in data analysis, systems thinker Conduct periodic audit of staff and departmental processes and recommends change.
- Ensure consistent application of the quality process/system.
- Facilitate Quality training and/or initiatives as required
- Deliver client-facing presentations related to contact center quality and Customer Experience/Satisfaction trends
- Diagnosis continuous improvement opportunities applicable to account, workgroup and department. Utilize common process methodology for process improvement.
- Collect the Customer Satisfaction survey results and perform the appropriate analysis
- Document all procedures of the analysis and make the necessary recommendations to Operations and Quality Managers
- Conduct Analysis of quality data (csat and transaction monitoring) and relationship to other KPIs, drivers or trends.
- Maintain event log to improve analysis and action plans a needed
- Process-mapping procedures documentation
- Build and Maintain monitoring forms and associated database management as needed
- Communicate with and support Quality Manager, Operations Manager, Supervisors, leads, Trainers & QA
- Participate and contribute to company projects and developmental meetings and action plans
- Proven ability to manage people, processes, and technology.
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent understanding and QA principles.
- Client Relationship exposure.
- Experience with developing a QA team in a call center environment.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership and developmental skills
- Demonstrated success managing new initiatives while meeting operating and budgetary requirements.
- Strong knowledge of call centre software, technology and key indicators.
- High internal customer focused orientation
- Excellent Time Management
- Planning / organizing / prioritizing skills
- Minimum 2-years of direct supervisory experience within an inbound/outbound contact/call center, required.
- Must have proficiency with various classic software applications programs including Microsoft Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
- Call Center Operations experience
- Strong working knowledge of Transaction Monitoring systems, preferably Nice, Witness, Verint, etc.
- Highly analytical
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to manage and develop a team across multiple sites, virtual team experience Self- motivated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in English
- Ability to build rapport and work effectively with all levels of management and clients.
- Ability to Travel
- Bachelor's Degree in related field from an accredited four-year college or university with some related work experience.
- Must have strong background and knowledge in Quality assurance areas.
- Strong Business Process Improvement knowledge and/or Training Preferred.
- COPC, APAQ, Transaction Monitoring, Six Sigma background/experience preferred. The Company believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and to be free from discrimination in employment because of age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, record of offenses, sex (including pregnancy and breast feeding), and sexual orientation, political affiliation, union membership and any other status protected by law (?protected grounds?). Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Additionally, we respect the sincerely held religious beliefs and practices of all employees and will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation if those sincerely held religious beliefs or practices conflict with an employee's job unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employee who would like to request an accommodation should contact the Human Resources Department
Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of the Human Resources Department. We will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers, violation of this policy will lead to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment for