Day shift: 5 x 8 hour shifts; Monday to Friday
Interested in joining the dynamic Tigercat Team? Learn more about our role below!
Tigercat Industries is a proud, privately owned Canadian company since 1992. We specialize in the design and manufacture of premium quality forestry and off-road industrial equipment. Our valued employees are the roots of our success! We have multiple locations in Southwestern Ontario, and approximately 2000+ employees.
Having training and experience are key, but at Tigercat Industries, we believe that it's what you DO with what you have that counts. Our people are empowered to put their training, experience, and expertise into action.
View our product line-up here and check out our machines in action on Tigercat TV!
Responsibilities may include:
- Create documentation for technical and non-technical audiences (including user manuals, service manuals, and technical training materials) ensuring that documentation is consistent, professional, and technically accurate
- Work with engineering and service to research and verify content for technical documents
- Create hydraulic and electrical circuit schematics and diagrams using existing engineering drawings
- Research machine functionality to incorporate set-up procedures into the manual
- Use Adobe InDesign desktop publishing software to produce the manuals
- Use SolidWorks, SolidWorks Composer, Corel Designer and Adobe Illustrator to create illustrations (not mandatory)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional research skills
- Comprehensive understanding of blueprints, engineering drawings and schematics
- Thorough knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems
- Able to read blueprints and research engineering documentation
- Requires thorough accuracy, good organization, and strong attention to detail
- Must be proficient in desktop publishing applications (Adobe InDesign preferably), Adobe Illustrator, SolidWorks, SolidWorks Composer, Corel
- Designer would be an asset
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Completion of College or equivalent training
- Progressive health and safety program
- Interesting and challenging work and projects
- Opportunity to see and be involved with our products from start to finish
- Competitive Wages and Profit Sharing
- RRSP Matching Program
- Skills development and training reimbursement
- Family oriented (BBQ's, picnics as well as social and sporting events)
- Company paid healthcare benefits and Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP) Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We thank you for your application!
Tigercat Industries strives to create a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview, or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for