Job Title: Marketing Coordinator - Entry Level
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Pay: Full time position with competitive salary plus benefits after 3 months
Hi, we're Novus. We're looking for a superstar Marketing Coordinator to help us get the word out about Metro Vancouver's premier Internet choice!
- We're a rapidly growing company offering the best in Internet, TV, and home phone services. We've been in business since 1996 and are headquartered right here in beautiful Vancouver close to bus routes and Skytrain stations.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after 3 months of full time employment.
- Novus also offers generous education reimbursement and employer matching GRRSP programs.
- Hybrid work options available.
- Our Fun Club will have you socializing with activities through out the year.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you'll play an essential role in getting our name out there. You'll be connecting the dots with different departments, outside vendors, and event partners. While you're doing all that, you'll also be in charge of our social channels keeping our audience engaged and will also assist with various graphic design tasks. This is a perfect position for a multi-tasking wizard eager to get their foot in the door at a rapidly growing company aiming to be the best in home telecommunication services.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- You'll look for events we can sponsor in the communities we service and be the main point of contact. You'll be in charge of activation ideas, execution, staffing, and making sure we have enough swag ordered to give away.
- Schedule & staff our Street Teams and identify local businesses we can partner with for give-aways.
- Responsible for creating & scheduling our monthly social media content calendar. You'll come up with different & creative ideas to engage with our followers across all of our social platforms, as well as attract new ones.
- You'll also be responsible for making sure our online presence is up to date by replying back to any comments across all of our social channels.
- Perform minor updates to our website.
- You'll assist in producing Sales and Marketing collateral as needed.
- Audit swag items and supplies. Gathering quotes and placing orders.
- Schedule monthly TV commercials to air as well as weekly VOD promotions.
- Script & upload voiceovers for our phone system.
- Cross reference & input data from marketing campaigns into a database.
- Research industry and competitor trends.
- Other duties as required.
- Energetic and enthusiastic about everything you do.
- An excellent communicator with strong oral and written skills. Copy writing comes natural to you.
- A team player but can also work independently with minimum supervision
- Highly organized. A multi-tasking wizard - you have the excellent ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks and projects.
- Goal oriented and thrive working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving and dynamic environment
- Creative - you're an out of the box thinker.
- A hustler. You'll work to get the job done and won't stop till it is.
- Keen interest in popular TV & movie content.
- Up to date with the latest tech & social trends.
- Curious about technology and where it's headed.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or Communications preferred.
- Relevant social media experience (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Hootsuite etc.).
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite (llustrator, inDesign, and Photoshop).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Google products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sheets etc.).
Please email your resume to Via Isarta
Optional: email a link to your portfolio, OR email examples of your artwork in PDF form.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for your interest in this position. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.