We innovate | We have tenacity |We Empower | We get things done | We are Unique |We have fun
You've trusted OfficePools.com as the premier fantasy sports website in Canada for over 20 years and we are proud to announce that we are expanding with the launch of a new sports gambling and iGaming website called OfficePoolsBets.com. OfficePools Bets will allow you to wager on your favorite sports teams and also play online casinos featuring poker, slots, blackjack, roulette and more. OfficePools and OfficePools Bets are both owned and operated by GSL Group.
GSL Group is headquartered in Vancouver, B.C. with offices and operations also located in Victoria and Kelowna. We have a wide range of businesses including E-Commerce, Sports and Entertainment, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Real Estate Development and Construction (Commercial, Industrial, Residential and Sports & Entertainment Facilities).
We are looking for a passionate and highly skilled Manager, Marketing Content & Communications to join our growing team. This position will be based out of Vancouver and will report to the Senior Director of Marketing. In this role you will drive insights to inform key business decisions and will be responsible for the management and cross departmental collaboration of the marketing technology stack, tools, and relevant integrations. The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience and proven success in marketing and growth hacking to help us continue our expansion.
Have we got your attention yet? Good! Now let's get into the details:
A Day in the Life:
Familiarize yourself with the organization's brand ideals and website to create content that supports their objectives and desired identity
- Assist with overseeing a content production team's creation and management of targeted content for the company's website
- Develop a web content strategy that encompasses the goals of a company and aligns with the company's image
- Cooperate with the marketing team to create web content and monitor its effectiveness over time
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year
- Use target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company
- Ensure all marketing actions comply with Ontario regulations
You own this if you have:
A university degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of experience in producing content for marketing, including web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences, either online or offline
- Experience in producing smart CTAs according to the visitor lifecycle stage
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
The Ideal Candidate:
Experience managing marketing campaigns in Sports Betting and Casino; other verticals will be highly valued
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, CRM tools
- Proven success
- Experienced at using data to drive the decision-making process
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Benefits, perks & other cool stuff:
- Competitive salary
- Employer paid dental & extended health coverage
- Life Insurance and Disability coverage
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Cool Employee Perks (like an Employee Discount Program, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.!)
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, in a variety of industries
- Awesome co-workers!
GSL is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are dedicated to providing a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, job requirements and business needs. GSL is passionate about being known for an inclusive culture where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.