Blackline Safety is currently hiring a Renewal Coordinator to join our Sales team, based out of our head office in Calgary, AB to assist in our customer satisfaction and retention efforts. Reporting to the Renewals Team Lead, you will be responsible for quoting the renewals for our current customer base. Assist our Client Success Managers, with quoting customers, distributors and providing renewal information. Supporting our customers on any questions that arise regarding the billing. Communicating renewal reminders in a timely manner, including follow ups.
Who are you?
You believe in a customer focused company understanding the value of client retention with a passion for relationships. You will have a forensic mind looking into accounts to ensure all information is accurate and have the ability to problem solve if it is not. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced organization where each day is a little different. The position is based in Calgary, Alberta at Blackline's head office.
- Renew service contracts with existing customers
- Follow up with customer as required
- Prepare quotes and sales orders for service renewals, enter orders and service renewals into NetSuite
- Update subscription services in proprietary software
- Prepare and provide reports to distributors for mutual customer service renewals
- Follow up with and support distributors on service renewals
- Ensure accuracy between billing system and Blackline Live
- Send out notification messages and escalate internally for action
- Manage internal renewal inbox
- Work in multiple platforms to get the correct information
- Proficient with Excel
- Ability to analyze large quantities of data
- Experience with an ERP System preferably NetSuite
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinker
About Blackline Safety
Blackline Safety is a world leader in the development and manufacturing of wirelessly connected safety products. We offer the broadest and most complete portfolio available in the industry. Our products are designed to save lives and we monitor personnel working alone in populated areas, complex indoor facilities, and the remote reaches of our planet. Blackline's products are used to keep people safe in the event of falls, missed check-ins, man-downs and exposure to explosive or toxic gas. Our design, development, sales, marketing, support, and production are all performed in-house at our headquarters in Calgary, AB. Blackline Safety is a publicly-traded company (TSX: BLN).
Blackline Safety is powered by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on exciting projects!