Fountain Tire Edmonton Commonwealth is searching for a friendly and dedicated individual to perform Insides Sales/Tire Technician duties.
As part of both the front-line and back-end staff, the Inside Sales Representative/Tire Technician is responsible for ensuring that all customers are provided with top-notch customer service, consultation and explanation of required vehicle services and tire service and tire requirements as well as performing tire service. Your duties will include:
Greeting and communicating with customers on all aspects of repair
Sharing product knowledge and technical expertise with Fountain Tire customers to build existing and new business.
Providing service quotes and receiving customer authorization for work to be performed on customer vehicles, finalizing sales, and completing customer follow up.
Scheduling customer appointments for tire and mechanical service.
Recommending tire service, specialty tire service, wheel and mechanical service to customers.
Ensuring that all products are billed accurately to the customer.
Completing proactive calls to customers to determine their satisfaction level with the service received.
- Installing a variety of tires
- Using computer diagnostics to balance tires
- Rotating Tires to ensure proper wear
- Repairing tires in a safe and efficient manner
- Resetting and repairing tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS)
- Maintaining tire service equipment
- Operating company and customer vehicles in a clean and safe manner
- Understanding and adhering to safe operation of all equipment
What does it take to get on track?
Excellent customer service and time management skills
1 to 2 years of retail Customer Relations and or Customer Service
Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build a team and work as a team
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing high-volume environment
Valid driver's license
- One year of tire-related experience
- Mechanical Understanding
What do we offer? At Fountain Tire, you'll have a great place to work:
- Competitive Compensation- $19.50-$23/hour
- The opportunity to work with an excellent team and great customers
- Regular day shifts
- Great discounts for you and your family on tires, parts and mechanical services
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits and RRSP Matching Program
- The opportunity to enter our management training program to become a store Manager/Partner
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply in store or online today!