The Graphic Designer role reports to the Director, Corporate Communications & Creative Services, and is accountable for all aspects of the visual execution of the brand, including melding brand messages and visuals elements into powerful, unified marketing and communications. This position manages Edmonton Airports' digital content in virtual interactive environments while delivering outstanding customer service. The Designer role has strong cross-functional linkages to all SBUs at all levels.
- Support and uphold EIA's overall signage program. Ensure that all signage is created to conform to EIA's signage standards.
- Develop and deliver stunning visual solutions including in-language media advertising, marketing materials, sales collateral, promotional branded items, internal communications, experiential creative concepts to support the corporate strategy, and other creative materials as needed.
- Design digital graphics that fulfill key messages delivered by Edmonton Airports and ensure the graphics and media align with the SBU's mandate.
- As subject matter expert, support Edmonton Airports' corporate brand and ensure it is upheld in the most effective way.
- Provide direction and information on innovations and best practices as they relate to Edmonton Airports brand presence on digital, social media, and potential ecommerce solutions.
- Two-year diploma in Digital Communications, Visual/Graphic Design
- Social media and website knowledge and understanding of the leading edge communication tools
- Technical knowledge and understanding of leading market graphic software - such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding the science of wayfinding, strategy of brand and effective marketing and communication tools
- Identifying and dealing with priorities effectively by linking initiatives to organizational goals & objectives
- Commitment to internal and external service excellence
- Successful candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain airport security clearance
Start Date: August 24, 2022
End Date: September 2, 2022
Relevant Work Experience:2 to 5 Years
Education Level:College/Technical School
Job Status:Full Time