RWDI is a global engineering consulting firm, with world-leading expertise in how climate and our built environment interact. We leverage our experience and unique tools to help our clients design and create buildings that are more efficient, sustainable, comfortable to inhabit, and resilient to natural disasters.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our Sector Strategy Team as a Sector Marketing Sales Coordinator in our Guelph office.
This role focuses on supporting our buildings business sector to strategically market and sell new and existing RWDI services globally. The SMSC works with the Sector VP, Strategic Directors, and Strategic Advisors (Sector Strategy Team) to develop markets, prospects, and clients. The SMSC assists the Sector Strategy Team to analyze, plan, execute and monitor the implementation of marketing and sales strategies.
The role includes but is not limited to the following within the assigned business sector:
1. Benchmarking and Reporting
- Leverage our enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, Microsoft Dynamics CE, to benchmark current performance and measure/predict future performance of leads, opportunities, and prospect growth
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CE is a highly desirable skillset that should be highlight in your application
- Work with Sector Strategic Team to develop KPIs for strategic initiatives and use Microsoft Dynamics CE to report and measure ROI
- Create dashboards, reports and analyses as needed for Sector Strategic Team
- Experience developing dashboards with Microsoft PowerBI is a highly desirable skillset that should be highlight in your application
2. Market Analysis - Market, Prospect and Client Research
- Monitor global markets, prospects, and client trends through various means (industry reports, strategic subscriptions, etc.)
- Research and track performance with key clients to identify areas of opportunity
- Benchmark current market/client performance vs. potential opportunity for growth
- Identify and summarize competitive intelligence for the Sector Strategy Team
3. Strategic Market Development
- Support Sector Strategy Team on strategic initiatives and pursuits
- In conjunction with the Strategy Team, recommend business development methods for strategic initiatives and pursuits
- Collateral - Identify gaps and needs for collateral. Assist in the development of content for production by our marketing and communications team
4. Market & Thought Leadership Development
- Work with Sector Strategy Team to plan, and execute marketing campaigns for strategic initiatives
- Monitor market sub-sector campaigns for approach taken and return on investment (ROI)
- Assist Strategic Directors/Advisors/Thought Leaders to build their presence in the market's community through social media, conferences, and events
5. Strategic Project Identification and Pursuits
- Identify and qualify project leads for sales team pursuit
- In conjunction with the Sector Strategy Team, determine the best approach to pursue qualified leads
- Execute with the Sector Strategy Team on the outreach for strategic project pursuits, or coordinate outreach with others
- Identify and pursue strategic roster, vender pre-qualification, or master service agreement leads
6. Digital Marketing
- Assist in creating content and setting up sub-sector showcase pages and landing pages to raise sub-sector brand awareness and increase interaction with prospects and influencers
- Social listening - Watch for key market trends, future major projects in the sub-sectors and prospect activity/news through social listening methods
- Community building - Build RWDI's sub-sector brands in relevant online communities through conferences, events and social media
We are accepting applications from candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree, in Marketing or Business, is preferred. Candidates with alternate tertiary education qualifications will be considered
- Expert user of Microsoft Office 365 applications, specifically Teams, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Excel
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI is a highly desirable skillset
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CE is a highly desirable skillset
- Exceptional organizational, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to deliver on commitments and exceed expectations
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where it is necessary to prioritize and manage multiple ongoing activities
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet tight deadlines and accommodate clients and colleagues in varying time zones
Candidates should possess these characteristics:
- Strong personal accountability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated by complex problems, digging deep to understand the science behind engineering tools and methods.
- Client-focused attitude.
- Love of a fast-paced environment and ability to balance the demands of multiple projects at once.
- An innovation mindset that is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Thank you in advance for your application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
RWDI endorses and practices the principles of equal opportunity employment.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion.
Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with AODA and the Human Rights Code.
Job Type: Full-time