Dedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life in one of our more than 200 Indigo, Indigospirit, Chapters and Coles stores across Canada. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities at our retail stores, distribution centres, and home office for people who share our passions and want to be part of a dynamic and enriching culture.
WHO WE ARE
- We love books and all things beautiful
- We are Canada's Cultural Department Store
- Books are our heart and our soul and Great Books are JUST the Beginning...
We play by the following rules:
- We exist to add joy to our customers' lives each and every time they interact with us and our products
- Our job is to create joyful moments for our customers
- We treat each other the way we'd treat a valued friend
- We inspire each other to do our best work
- We seek to ignite creativity and innovation every day
- We give back to the communities in which we operate
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Engage and inspire our customers on the floor
- Make meaningful connections
- Create a warm and welcoming environment in our stores
- Leverage our product to tell stories
- Add joy to our customers' lives
- Curate specific product collections for each customer you meet
- Leave a lasting impression
WHO YOU ARE
Indigo Books & Music is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.