Reporting to the Digital Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for providing support in executing strategies and tactical plans that align with broader corporate and brand marketing strategies for the assigned Line of Business (LOB).
- Good technical/project management skills and an understanding of the customer experience
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Strong organizational, time management and presentation skills
- Proven professional and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to think analytically and make data-driven decisions
- Partner management and negotiation skills would be considered an asset
- Digital experience an asset, but not required
- Working in an agile based project environment would be an asset
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies and traditional marketing
- Knowledge of the Internet and current advancements in Web technologies
- Undergraduate degree would be an asset
» Working with the Digital Manager and Senior Manager, the Digital Specialist role is responsible for providing support in delivering strategies and tactical plans that align with broader digital, corporate and brand marketing strategies for various LoBs
» Working with all LOBs to execute on strategic plans for the online experience
» Work with all LOB groups to maximize online opportunities and to ensure customer and business needs are being met.
» Ensure all programs are aligned with the digital enterprise metrics strategy.
» Execute strategic plans for acquiring and retaining online customers
» Collaborate with the various internal teams to create initiatives designed to meet customer retention and acquisition metrics.
» Report, analyze and providing insights for all Online tools, Websites and Digital Marketing campaigns
» Team with Digital Manager and Senior Manager to ensure that all initiatives and projects are aligned to digital strategy.
» Closely liaison with internal business groups to ensure digital campaign deliverables map back to overall communication strategy
» Develop plans to evaluate effectiveness of initiatives.
» Design innovative project ideas that drive customer retention and acquisition.
» Work with all Digital Managers to maximize online assets
» Develop strong working relationship with LOBs to maximize up-sell/cross-sell opportunities across the enterprise.
- Fast paced
- Ad hoc projects with strict deadlines
- Rapidly changing environment
- Multiple priorities and deadlines
- Potential irregular and extended hours of operation