- Fairmont Pacific Rim - Vancouver's definitive luxury hotel - was rated the World's Best Business Hotel by Condé Nast Traveler readers and awarded the coveted Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star and AAA Five Diamond Ratings.
What's In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within our region and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21!
- Access to our comprehensive benefits package, including extended health, dental, vision benefits; life and disability insurance; pension with company match; and Registered Retirement Savings Program (RRSP) and a Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA).
What You Will Be Doing
- Reporting to the Director, Marketing & Communications, you will provide daily support and be a contributing member of an extraordinary Marketing & Communications Team. Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Contribute to, align with and be accountable to wider business goals, department objectives and key performance indicators
- Produce, maintain and communicate marketing campaign plans and calendars to support department's strategic planning
- Serve as brand steward, maintaining style guides and providing oversight across the business on adherence to our brand positioning
- Develop and implement strategies to deepen brand equity of Fairmont Pacific Rim
- Oversee all creative development, including design, photo, video for all marketing applications (email, web, advertising, print, collateral)
- Design and or manage internal and external graphic design projects including but not limited to: guest room collateral, printed advertisements, internal presentations, etc.
- Provide copy and publish all marketing material (email, web, advertising, print, collateral)
- Manage external suppliers including agency, photographers/videographers, printers, designers, copywriters, etc.
- Manage budgets related to production of marketing assets and campaigns
- Lead major photo and video production, including creative direction, organization and on-set direction
- Report on overall effectiveness of marketing campaigns and hold debriefs for future learning and improvement
- Maintain knowledge in and provide recommendations for emerging trends across the industry as well as wider brand and marketing applications
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Diploma or degree in Marketing/Communications
- The communications trifecta: excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly organized and detail-oriented, and above all, a team player.
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of delivering on a diverse range of projects, often involving tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and HTML; experience in Adobe Creative Suite or similar design application is preferable
- Proven organizational planning and project management skills
- Digital marketing and social media experience an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Visa Requirements : Must be legally able to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS