Everyday flexibility. Flexible work arrangements. Hybrid work environments.
It's a new world, and we're learning to embrace it! People are changing the way they work and connect, so at CWB, we're changing too. Join a team that lets you impact the future, grow to your fullest potential, be your authentic self, and connect with clients and colleagues in meaningful ways.
CWB National Leasing. Equipping your business for growth.
CWB National Leasing is Canada's largest and longest-standing equipment financing company - helping business customers secure equipment with our full range of financing services in agriculture, construction, transportation, forestry, health care, commercial, and golf and turf equipment industries. We're Canada's equipment financing experts!
CWB National Leasing is growing our sales team across Canada to continue to provide exceptional client experiences intended to exceed all expectations and meet the growing nature of our client needs.
The Sales Director, Small & Mid Ticket Direct will be responsible for building great relationships with employees and customers, enabling their success, and driving the strategic execution of the regional business plan. This includes the development and implementation of strategies and standard operating procedures for meeting targets in the areas of customer experience, net operating income, and employee engagement. The Sales Director will be a champion for change, teamwork, and innovative risk taking.
Sales driven. Innovative leadership approach. Team oriented.
- Demonstrate dedication to overseeing and assisting with credit initiatives designed to help push difficult deals across the finish line, manage asset management, and prioritize objectives with the support team to get deals funded while ensuring top service is provided to vendors and customers.
- Liaise and collaborate with other departments heads including, but not limited to, credit, customer service, collections, accounting/treasury, and other groups to ensure customer or partner issues are dealt with to satisfactory levels with service levels for clients are being preserved.
- Work with team members to establish goals, objectives and plans that support the company's objectives.
- Develop, and implement an annual business plan for region.
- Review, interpret, and react to performance metrics/ data received from various financial and payroll reporting systems.
- Monitor team members toward achieving team performance objectives and goals including recognizing high performers and rewarding accomplishments.
- Uphold an internal culture of teamwork while building employee skills that continue to develop the capabilities to deliver best in class customer experience.
- Coach, mentor, and develop direct reports to ensure professional development milestones are being achieved.
- Act as a champion for culture with a dedicated focus on attracting, retaining, and elevating talent within your team and the organization.
- Seek out opportunities to engage with the community and use your professional brand to uplift the National Leasing presence in the Quebec market.
Education and professional designations
- An undergraduate degree in business, finance, commerce, related field, or equivalent experience.
- An MBA or designation in accounting (CPA) would be an asset.
Foundational Knowledge And Experience
- 10+ years experience in sales or as a high performing Manager
- Thorough understanding of the small & Mid ticket market across Canada and familiarity of key market segments such as Transportation, Construction, Healthcare and General Commercial.
- Strong foundation of credit underwriting requirements for small and mid ticket applications.
- Extensive experience in the development, implementation, and execution of strategic objectives.
- Knowledge of small business practices including accounting, human resources, operations, and sales.
- Experience leading a fast-paced team focused on putting the customer first and successfully managing risk and reward for the business.
- Well versed with analyzing P&L statements with an ability to analyze, benchmark expenses, and resolve issues.
- High level of integrity, attention to detail, and communication skills.
Why work with us?
Winners of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Culture 2021
& recognized as one of 50 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Places to Work 2021
Values Driven People First Benefits
Wellness matters. We offer an award-winning benefits package that includes hybrid work environments, everyday flexibility, 100% company-funded health coverage, health care spending account, a flexible wellness program & generous time-away options to unplug, rest & recover. Bring your whole self to work. Inclusion is a journey requiring practice & experience to result in a powerful outcome. Your perspective matters & voice will be heard. Find a community within the CWB family in our employee represented groups. Career development. We invest in our employees' development to help them reach their professional goals with organization wide Coaching services. Strategic career design is an investment in our core asset - our people. Innovation. Learn. Grow. Enhance. At CWB, we pay to win. When we fail, we fail forward. Recognition. Peer-to-peer recognition programs for ?in the moment? and monumental wins. Community giving. Make a difference. Drive economic prosperity in your community. Get involved. Volunteer. Fundraise. All with CWB support. ESG & sustainability focused. Be proud of where you spend, work & invest. Financial rewards. Base salary & pay for performance incentives. Retirement investment strategy. You can't work forever! So, we've got you covered. Company ownership. No greater sense of motivation & empowerment than being an owner! Find your ?why? at cwbcareers.com
Equip your career with CWB National Leasing. Apply today.
As an equitable employer, CWB Financial Group is committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment where a diverse workforce thrives. You are welcomed and encouraged to bring your whole self to work. Dignity, respect and equality are non-negotiables. If you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment or selection process, please reach out.
- Position closes at 12:01am on the close date identified below.