Paid Inc. combines the building blocks that small and medium businesses need in a growing digital world. Our suite of products, PaidWeb, PaidCart, PaidPayments and PaidShipping allow businesses and consumers to create stunning websites choosing from tens of professionally designed templates.
Together, ShipTime & Paid Inc. push the boundaries of what shipping and eCommerce can do for small and medium businesses. We aim to provide all the pricing, service and logistical information businesses need to make informed logistical decisions.
About The Role
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $45,000-55,000 CAD/year
Flex Work: Hybrid
Working with the team at ShipTime & Paid Inc., the sales support coordinator will be an energetic, goal-driven person with excellent communication skills. This role may often be challenging so you should be able to remain calm and polite in tough situations. We'd like to meet you if you also have some experience in sales or customer service!
Your goal will be to welcome and engage our members as they sign up on our platform. You will also be responsible for scheduling demonstrations of our services and products with the appropriate inside sales representative.
- Make the first call on all inbound leads, assess the prospect through a series of predetermined questions and escalate the lead appropriately
- Approach new leads through multiple channels including phone, email, and social media
- Work cross-functionally with all teams including inside sales, marketing, and customer service to ensure member satisfaction
- Respond promptly to any complaints and notify team members as required
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to support the member journey
- Analyze churn reports and identify members who are no longer using our services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in sales and/or customer service is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organization, time management and communication skills
- Assertive and confident
- Goal-driven with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, manage priorities, and stay organized
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with senior management, supervisor, peers, and members
- Audiences will include technical and non-technical members
- Full benefits package (vision, dental, etc.)
- Paid vacation time
- Company events
- Free on-site parking
- Ongoing training
At ShipTime, we believe that diversity is key to building high-performing teams, and creating an inclusive work environment is our priority. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We will work with applicants to provide accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.