This role is based in Four Seasons Corporate Office Toronto reporting to Vice President, Global Learning and Development.
This role will be a Hybrid working model, which will require 2-3 days per week in the Four Seasons Corporate Office located at 1165 Leslie Street, Toronto, Ontario
Roles And Responsibilities
Visual and Graphic Design
- Manages the visual integrity of core internal initiatives, including our EVP branding, strategic projects (I.e. EVOLVE, ESG, Lead With Care), and ensures that all employee internal messaging is visually dynamic, polished, engaging, and aligned with our Brand.
- Recommends graphic design and visual enhancements to internal documents, assets, and communication that promote our core values and engages our people.
- Works with the Talent, Learning, and Communications teams to develop engaging, easy-to-understand employee-facing documents, learning materials, video assets, and engagement materials. Includes overall detailed graphic design and overall review of assets to ensure an up to date and relevant visual brand aligned with our Marketing guidelines and employee voice.
- Provides regular reviews of all evergreen assets (i.e. videos, participant manuals, job aids, visual support aids, etc) to identify and perform updates to visual design as well as information, programming, and communication.
- Maintains core P&C portals and databases, ensuring visual experience is polished, engaging, and aligned to brand.
- Complete other projects as requested
- High level verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Highly developed visual design expertise and creative ability to visualize complex ideas into engaging visual materials
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet multiple tight deadlines by effectively prioritizing work
- Ability to work unsupervised, to take the initiative to solve problems and to deal with unexpected issues, and to follow up to completion
- Possesses a high level of professionalism and integrity while maintaining the confidentiality of the office
- Must be a good team player and be able to deal professionally, courteously and effectively with all levels of staff and management and external agency partners
Technical Skills And Knowledge
- Advanced graphic design skills
- Advanced MS PowerPoint skills and intermediate Excel and Word required
- Intermediate knowledge of design programs including Adobe Design Suite, video editing, and audio tools
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) and/or digital learning tools an asset
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint an asset
- Communications exposure would be an asset
- Training program design and development skills would be an asset
Education And Experience
- University or College degree in a combination of visual or graphic design and human resources or learning is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in graphic design and video editing.
Four Seasons is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.