He/She will be responsible for identifying potential customers, building relationships, and identifying key opportunities for complete solutions, also will support customers through their product and services lifecycles while exceeding our customers' expectations.
Experience in external sales, combined with knowledge of the electrical and/or energy management sector, will allow you to become an integral part of our Field Services Sales team, as well He/She will own activities and opportunities with the goal of expanding our services revenue. Sales focus consists of both new account acquisition as well as growing ongoing relationships with end users and partner accounts.
- Perform customer facing activities to determine project needs, and provide an appropriate value add technical solution. Become the key ?first point of contact' for these customers and engage other Schneider business.
- Formulate project estimations, aid in tender creation, deliver professional quotations, perform follow-up, ensuring customer questions and concerns are resolved.
- Negotiate and win these projects, while being supported by other key areas such as management, technical experts, and Services Operations.
- Manage a personal funnel of accounts & opportunities via the company CRM, accurately report and forecast on her/his activities and opportunities.
- Conduct activities such as trade shows, customer events, industry events, and larger national campaigns as part of Schneider Canada's strategy.
- Identify market opportunities, competitive activities/weaknesses, then execute new campaigns and activities while working closely with our offer and marcom teams.
- Develops account profiles and executes the sales plan.
- Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
- Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
- Prepares sales quotations and proposals with the help of quotation team in respect of FS expected margin.
- Works closely with Inside Service Sales Representatives and the BU account manager to maximize business opportunities.
- Educates customers on all SE products and services with special attention on Recurring and digital Offers.
This position will drive incremental growth of our Services revenue, cultivate the ?trusted advisor' relationship with our end user clients, and provide education and support with appropriate channel partners. This position works very closely with our Marketing, Schneider Electric product sales, and Service Operations management teams.
Qualifications & Skilled required:
- (4) year college degree or equivalent work experience with technical sales experience.
- Inside sales or Customer Care Center experience is an asset.
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Business Tracking related tools (Salesforce).
- Time management and organizational capabilities.
We empower all our employees to work flexibly and to manage their unique life and work in the way that works best for them. You are enabled, empowered and safe to decide when and how you work best. We work in a hybrid setting - with a minimum 2 days per week from home and the rest of time with customers and/or collaborating with your peers and partners at our office.
We've been growing year over year and are looking for talented individuals to join our team and help us achieve more together!
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to