With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- RSP Options (after 12 months or 2000 cumulative hours of service)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Service is the foundation of everything we stand for at Vail Resorts and our Product Sales team is no exception to creating this experience of a lifetime. Responsible for managing product and service sales operations, Product Sales Assistant Managers are devoted leaders committed to staff development and guest experience.
- Starting Wage: $40,000 - $55,000
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time / Winter Seasonal
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Outlet: Whistler Blackcomb
- Manage daily operations of product sales including collaboration with other departments; provide front line support as necessary
- Maintain knowledge of and adhere to all applicable laws, regulations, and company policies
- Monitor and document teammate performance and behavior to provide meaningful feedback and direction, providing recognition, correction action or escalations if necessary
- Assist with hiring, support, training, and scheduling of product sales team members
- Receive and assess guest questions, comments and complaints providing timely resolutions
- Monitor and maintain sales facilities, equipment, inventory, payroll, and budgets
- Participate in leadership forums providing feedback and input on product sales operations, training, and continuous improvement opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required; some college preferred
- 3-5 years' supervisory experience in a related field preferred
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft applications
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Flexibility to work both inside and outside with exposure to the elements
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, holidays, and weekends
The budgeted range starts at $40,000 - $55,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.