Spotify is in search of an experienced and motivated Senior Product Manager to join the User Value team in Personalization. Our team focuses on predicting user behaviors and lifetime value using machine learning, and pushes the state of the art of content personalization and recommendations to drive long-term success. Our work is strategically important, influencing fundamental decisions with leadership and driving novel user experiences.
What you'll do
- Own and lead the product strategy for User LTV (Lifetime Value) and user behavior prediction
- Drive broad adoption of LTV as a key parameter for numerous use cases across a wide range of stakeholders (R&D, Insights, Product, Finance), and identify new use cases across Spotify
- Work with partners across business units to coordinate delivery of a massively scaled platform and tools
- Own quarterly and annual planning processes, including defining OKRs, roadmaps
- Communicate progress to executive leadership
Who you are
- You have worked on machine learning-driven products, and are comfortable with brokering the conversation between product, leadership, and machine learning professionals (engineers, researchers, data scientists)
- You have a solid understanding of product insights, A/B testing and measurement
- You have ability to handle uncertainty, complexity, and operating in an environment with rapid change
- You are comfortable communicating with a broad range of stakeholders,, from executive leadership to engineers to marketers
- You have experience coordinating and leading multiple projects or work-streams simultaneously, executing and managing requirements, reviewing deliverables for quality and consistency
- You have a deep understanding of the full product lifecycle
- You are passionate about working in a team environment with diverse perspectives and a culture of ownership and self-starters
Where you'll be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location and is within working hours: https://lifeatspotify.com/locations
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Standard time zone for collaboration and ask that all be located in that time zone.
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what's playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world's most popular audio streaming subscription service.