- Join one of the leading architectural hardware suppliers in North America
- Jumpstart your career in the digital marketing space with a growing organization
- Be rewarded with a competitive annual salary of $50-60K plus benefits
About Taymor Canada
Built on a solid reputation for superior quality, value, and service, Taymor is a leading North American architectural hardware designer and manufacturer. Family-owned since 1948, the same enduring values that motivated founder Jake Zalkowitz, inspire our company today. At the heart of our offering is our commitment to our people and customers, which underlines our award-winning emphasis on design, quality, and affordability.
As the leading architectural hardware choice of homeowners, builders, developers, and the design community, Taymor products are installed nationwide in private residences, residential developments, commercial offices, and leading hotels and resorts. Recognized for product quality and performance backed by industry-leading warranties, our comprehensive range of door hardware, commercial hardware, bath hardware, and faucets allows you to harmonize design throughout the entire home and complete your projects seamlessly.
About the Opportunity
Taymor is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team in Delta, BC. This role currently operates on a hybrid work model, with a mix of work from home and in-office team collaborations.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing and Communications, you will support Taymor's ongoing digital marketing initiatives such as content development, social media, website optimization, paid advertising, and SEO.
More specifically, your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Implementing digital marketing campaigns that involve developing content, digital display ads, landing pages, social media outreach, and ongoing website support, with direction from our Marketing leads
- Assisting in the enhancement of Taymor's brand awareness through digital communication, customer engagement, and fostering business growth through effective marketing campaigns
- Analyzing and reporting relevant weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc metrics
- Researching the evolving digital marketing landscape including, but not limited to, analytics, pay-per-click, social media, content, SEO & email marketing, and new service additions
- Overseeing marketing materials, while ensuring adherence to Taymor's brand standards
- Coordinating outside marketing services, including proposal creation, quotation, and photography
- Assisting in creating effective and concise communication for internal and external audiences
- Collaborating with Product Managers, Product Services, Operations, Sales, Marketing Team, and other functional areas of the company
- Liaising with stakeholders to prepare product packaging and materials, including changes, improvements, and branding quality control
- Coordinating day-to-day implementation of Taymor's product display program
- Overseeing product and signage display guidelines, order forms, and customer portal ordering protocol
- Collaborating with Sales to update customer showrooms in the USA and Canada
- Work with the Director of Design and Product Managers to support new product introduction requirements
- Assisting in show planning, coordination, maintaining events calendar, and tradeshow material deliverables as needed
- Collaborating with Sales, Product Services, Product Management, and Marketing to recommend process improvements
To qualify, you will need at least 3 years of digital marketing experience with proven skills in graphic design and copywriting.
Skills, experience, and formal training in the following are required:
- Formal training in graphic layout and design
- Diploma, degree, or certificate in marketing, business, public relations, or similar courses
- Adobe Creative Suite (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and/or Acrobat)
- Copywriting and content creation
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Marketing analytics and KPIs
- Marketing CRM like HubSpot, Pardot, or Marketo
Skills, experience, and background in the following are considered valuable assets:
- SEO, Google Analytics, or Social Media (e.g., Instagram, Youtube, and LinkedIn)
- HTML and website design
- Project management tools like Trello, Monday, or Asana
- Exposure to building products, home & hardware, or plumbing industry
As the ideal candidate, you will join us with excellent communication and a collaborative mindset. You are a quick learner who is able to oversee multiple campaigns at once while managing competing deadlines. You are a solutions-oriented creative who is able to assess and tweak strategies that will get the most ROI. Most importantly, your goal to push Taymor to wider digital visibility will motivate, challenge, and excite you!
About the Benefits
As a valued member of the Taymor team, you will be rewarded with an annual salary of $50-60K, based on skills and experience, along with:
- Work flexibility with our hybrid work model
- 3 weeks starting vacation
- RRSP matching
- Group retirement program for employees
- Extended health, dental, vision, and prescription coverage after 3 months
- Life, dependent, and disability insurance
- An opportunity to make the role your own in a small and evolving team
- Lots of support for continuous learning to advance your skills
- A family-first culture where work-life balance truly matters
Taymor welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.