Location Name: ON-FSC Toronto Off (0581)
Address: 5560 Explorer Drive, 2nd Floor, Toronto, ON L4W 5M3 (Office will relocate to Toronto in the Fall of 2022)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type: Regular
Job Function: Marketing
Is This Position Eligible for Remote?: Hybrid
At Sephora Canada, we're passionate about finding and sharing beauty in the world. Our constant innovation, our ability to see and lead trends, and our focus on providing an outstanding customer experience make us the most-loved beauty community and top of mind for every Canadian. We find beauty in our communities, in our differences, our experiences, and in the spirit of our employees.
About The Role
You will be responsible for the execution of our integrated loyalty program through client insight strategies and key promotion governance, management, implementation, and reporting. You will play a key role inspiring collaboration and driving execution through a variety of cross-functional teams and cross-border counterparts. You have solid understanding of marketing loyalty campaigns and promotions while having experience managing multiple projects in a rapid and ambiguous retail environment. You are organized and flexible, enjoy a dynamic team environment and focus on colleague relationships that drive mutual successes.
What You'll Do
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the Beauty Insider program for Canada from strategy to execution.
- Support Canada Team from initial strategy and brief development, to forecasting, and live-in market.
- Act as the key liaison with US Loyalty team to gather all necessary Beauty Insider updates of key initiatives such as Gift, Beauty Insider Cash, referral programs, loyalty program collateral and general program changes.
- Communicate strategies and important program updates with cross-functional partners
- Represent and lead Canada Team on all North American Beauty Insider-related point promotions, including planning, execution & reporting.
- Working in collaboration with the greater Canada Team to manage sourcing, kitting, and quality assurance of Loyalty rewards for the Canada market; including samples and experiences.
- Cultivate strong partnerships across numerous functions to ensure business objectives, accuracy, and language considerations are met.
- Partner closely with the North American Analytics & Promotions team to track and report program KPIs on a weekly and monthly cadence.
- Monitor and champion process; identify process gaps/improvements and implement tools to improve efficiency.
- Budget management, including planning, PO requisition, invoice processing, and monthly reconciliation.
- Actively participates and supports Senior Manager in ongoing business and marketing planning process.
What You'll Bring
- University Degree in marketing or business-related field
- 4-6 years experience, demonstrated loyalty and campaigns experience; project management, cross-functional team management
- Experience with Client Loyalty, Promotions and Campaigns, in a fast-paced, omni-channel environment.
- Demonstrated leadership and presentation skills
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving utilizing data and client insight rationales
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize wide range of tasks
- Thrives in expansive roles, from high-level strategy, through to executional excellence.
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively with little or no supervision, minimal direction and frequent interruptions
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - able to effectively work with multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining quality and client expectations
- Ability to use Analytics to support data driven decisions
- Passion for the Beauty business
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word), Smartsheet and Tableau
Why You'll Love Working Here
- You'll be part of a unique culture and family of passionate and inspiring individuals.
- You'll work alongside the best talent in the industry - people you'll be proud to work with.
- You'll have access to the global community of luxury group LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy) for endless career opportunities.
- You'll have the opportunity to be part of a community that drives meaningful social and environmental change and receive matching donations to support your charitable giving.
- Benefits you can mix and match, depending on your needs.
- Employee Assistance Program services for those times you need extra support.
- Holidays, time off, summer hours and flexibility to support work-life balance.
- And of course, there's our incredible swag - free product gifts throughout the year and tons of discounts with our brand partners.
This position requires that the employee be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment and that they agree to obtain any future required boosters or vaccinations as recommended by the government of Canada or the health authorities of the province in which you would be working and in accordance with Sephora Vaccination Policy. If you are not able to obtain a COVID-19 vaccine for a reason related to a protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation, you can request accommodation from Sephora.
SEPHORA has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998, and is currently home to 200 world-class brands - including its own private label, SEPHORA COLLECTION. Sephora's curated assortment features more than 14,000 products including makeup, skin care, perfume, hair care, body, professional tools and more. Sephora is the beauty education hub, offering consultations at the Beauty Studio, a variety of complimentary classes, one-on-one service from Personal Beauty Advisors, and exclusive retail technology SKINCARE IQ, COLOR IQ, and FRAGRANCE IQ. Sephora is an international force in beauty, and its award-winning website and ever-growing presence on social-media make it the world's premier digital beauty