About The Role
As Fable's Director of Sales, you will manage, build and scale a team of dynamic sales professionals and directly impact our revenue growth.
You'll manage a sales team that consists of Business Development Manager, Business Development Reps, and Account Executives. The sales team is responsible for outbound lead generation, lead qualification, and full sales cycle through to closed won.
Fable has a unique offering that makes us first-movers in our space. Our customers love our solution, and you'll use your leadership and expertise to reach prospective customers who don't yet know what they're missing, while reporting to the Head of Revenue.
As an inspirational and motivating leader, you'll leverage your experience to grow and mentor our driven sales team, helping them reach new levels in their careers.
Your goal will be to:
Lead our sales organization, ensuring we consistently surpass our overall net new revenue targets.
Here is how you'll accomplish this:
- Develop and execute the sales strategy in partnership with the Sales, Product, Customer Success, and Marketing teams in alignment with our strategic goals
- Owning the sales result by improving and executing repeatable sales processes that drive efficiency and increase sales outcomes
- Introduce optimization strategies for existing lines of business and recommend future strategic directions to the Leadership Team
- Set, monitor, and course correct key performance indicators at the organization, team, and individual level
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including Legal, Finance, Marketing, Product and CSM team so that Fable can exceed customer expectations pre-sale and post-sale
- Monitor market, competition, and customer feedback to iterate sales approaches and refine effective value propositions
- Develop and nurture relationships with key internal stakeholders, including our Legal, Finance, Customer Support, and Product teams so that Fable as a whole can meet customer expectations beyond the signing of the contract
- Actively work deals with the team to provide support and remove obstacles allowing deals to close quickly
Sales operations and analytics
- Developing processes and capacity for gathering and sharing intelligence on sales outcomes, market, and customer trends to inform strategic decisions
- Introducing optimization strategies for existing lines of business and recommending future strategic directions to the Leadership Team
Build a high-performing and talented sales team
- Recruit and hire top-tier sales team members in a rapid growth environment
- Lead team to consistently and predictably achieve or exceed quarterly goals for our BDRs and AEs
- Create diligence around sales process, practice and reporting
- Develop and execute an effective recruitment and onboarding strategy/playbook
- Create team rituals that promote a culture of discipline, improvement, success
- Mentor and support all your direct reports to make this the best professional experience of their careers
- Creating a culture of success and promoting a values-based work environment that is safe, respectful, diverse, and inclusive where team members feel a sense of support, growth, and pride in working for Fable through role modelling, accountability, and support.
The person who will excel this in role:
- Has 8+ years of experience in progressive roles within a sales environment and 4+ years of experience in leadership, with experience building and leading a high-performing sales team and delivering stellar ARR/revenue growth results in a similar SaaS software environment
- Has proven experience and successful at SaaS sales leadership for Enterprise, complex deals
- Can demonstrate success managing sales organizations within a rapidly evolving, hyper-growth environment
- Has consistently met and exceeded sales targets in an enterprise SaaS environment. You know how to grow revenue from $10M to $50M
- You have a data-driven mindset and the ability to use information to shape recommendations and practices.
- You've built strategic plans incorporating various business lines, using a data driven approach and focused on metrics.
- Has an excellent understanding of Hubspot as a CRM tool and can easily report and leverage such systems to build sales funnels and analyze data
- Proficiency in strategic selling principles and tools; prior experience conducting sales training
What's in it for you?
At Fable, you'll lead a team through high paced growth in both headcount and revenue. You will guide the team through robust growth while designing and improving sales methodology and processes to optimize revenue outcomes. The rare combination of tremendous product-market fit and high impact value will allow you to do the best work of your career. You'll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, socially driven, inclusive, collaborative and respectful..
Fable is an inclusive workplace. If you are facing any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us at via Isarta and include the subject line ?Accessibility accommodation for Director of Sales job