Role type: Permanent position working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum dependent upon experience
Sales Executive Duties
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of key accounts.
- Proactive telesales generating new business leads and ongoing development of new accounts.
- Ability to manage lapsed accounts, bringing about positive sales.
- Responsible for the accurate inputting of customer orders.
- Face to face account management via field visits with customers.
- Management of sales email inboxes.
- Monitoring of customer quotes and contracts.
- Promotion and development of existing and exciting new ranges.
Sales Executive Requirements
- Experience of working in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to multitask with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to respond positively to changing demands, embrace and implement new ideas in a fluid and growing operation.
Sales Executive Benefits
- Generous holiday allowance including bank holidays and extended Christmas closure.
- Contributory pension scheme from day 1.
- Life assurance scheme.
- Free onsite parking.
- Online payslips.
- Access to Perkbox Benefits Platform: hundreds of perks to save money on everyday purchases, including food, drink, cinema tickets, clothing, homeware and much more.
- Employee Assistance Programme: free 24 Hours confidential helpline.
About The Company
If you feel you are suitable for the Sales Executive role then please, apply now!