The business unit you would be joining has a focus on sports, racing and sports betting. The core of this is the management of four racing industry websites in which they manage and innovate. You will work with a range of clients across the racing industry from top tier corporate bookmakers to a number of different racing bodies and clubs.
About the role:
As the Sales Account Manager you will report directly to the Head of Sales and be responsible for achieving positive outcomes on set revenue targets, new buisness acquisition, growth of existing clients and thinking of new avenues of business streams.
You will have the support of the Sales Operations Manager and Client Campaign Managers with maintaining client relationships and the delivery of various advertising campaigns. In addition you will have access and work closely with the Marketing and Conversion team to assist with the creation of performance campaigns which in turn will help with overall budget tracking.
- Engage with bookmakers, state based racing bodies and race clubs, to drive existing business and create new business.
- Identify and secure new revenue opportunities in the way of advertising and/or partnerships.
- Manage existing Partnerships and Clients
- Out of the box thinking - Finding new advertising clients and partnership's outside of existing verticals.
- Dealing directly with advertising partners.
- Analysing internal data base to identify client spending trends and opportunity.
- A solid level of digital media knowledge/ experience
- Hunter mentality to identify and win new business
- Strong Business Development skills
- Negotiation & Closing ability
- Great at building and maintaining relationships
- High level of communication
- Be comfortable dealing with various stakeholder levels
- An interest in racing is highly desired as is a background in a sports betting company
Culture and Incentives:
- Hybrid flexible working environment
- Monthly events and drinks
- Office always fully stocked with snacks, tea, coffee
- Fun, collaborative working environment
- Genuine career advancement opportunties
- Attainable and lucrative commision structure
- Table tennis table in the office!
*** If you feel you are a good fit then please click on the apply button and upload your resume for immediate consideration or should you wish to have a confidential career discussion, reach out to Michael Gioseffi at Six Degrees Executive on 0410907054