Are you looking to continue to grow your career in Account Management, working in a marketing agency environment? Do you excel in a fast-paced environment where you can juggle multiple clients and projects at once? Are you solutions-minded and energized by working alongside other passionate marketing professionals to deliver award-winning B2B and B2C marketing campaigns? If you answered yes to the above, we would love to get to know you better.
Global One Media is looking for a passionate Account Manager to develop and execute digital, social media and marketing campaigns, and manage ongoing client and stakeholder relationships.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the client deliverables follow the approved strategy, and creative and integrated initiatives. You will be responsible for managing the total resources of the organization, ensuring that clients receive the most intelligent, creative and comprehensive response possible. You will be leading our creative, content and marketing teams that develop and deliver strategic, innovative programs. Your job will be to tell the client's story and relentlessly pursue the best ROI, focusing on executing programs and developing client relationships.
You'll be supporting demand generation and digital marketing and social media campaigns for emerging NASDAQ, NYSE, LSE, OTC, ASX and Canadian listed companies, helping them to achieve their marketing goals and objectives. You will be the primary contact for high-profile, full-service, integrated accounts. You will leverage your proven track record of building rapport and credibility with clients, based on trust and expert counsel, to manage large-scale online events, launches and budgets. You will lead a portfolio of client engagements, manage a team of digital specialists, build trusted relationships, demonstrate your digital and social expertise by leading digital programs and campaigns, and be disruptive by introducing innovation into client programs. As a Senior Leadership team member, you will also participate in steering our agency's future and talent agenda.
What You'll Be Doing:
- First and foremost, you'll put your exceptional account management skills to work in developing solid client relationships and working with some of the biggest brands out there: keep in regular contact with clients, anticipate their needs, offer new ideas and offer to implement them, and provide expert counsel and outstanding overall account service
- Understand clients' business and business issues and act as an executive-level advisor, anticipating long-term needs
- Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client needs are listened to, understood and responded to in a timely way
- Develop solutions that leverage agency offering and are mutually beneficial for the client and the agency
- Establish process and implement best practices within the Account Management group and other teams as needed
- Collaborate with Creative and Production to ensure all agency solutions address the business need
- Be a champion of extraordinary work - by providing inspiration, leadership and expertise in the agency's offerings
- Exceed expectations with the overall quality of the work (ideas and impact), yielding recognition from the industry, award shows and our clients
- Lead and deliver new and organic business efforts for new and existing clients
- Manage tight deadlines and exceed client expectations with attention to detail and flawless execution
- With the team, manage project execution to ensure processes are being followed and that projects comply with regulatory requirements
- Utilize your expert writing skills to draft, edit and provide feedback on a full range of highly engaging content
- Build professional and trusting client relationships across multiple client accounts, supporting the client relationship by working alongside the Account Supervisor, Project Manager, and Managing Director
- Manage the flow of projects through design and artwork, creating timelines, schedules, project plans, resource planning and managing costs and budgets
- Responsible for managing resource allocation and producing monthly information reports
- Develop and maintain an accurate and up-to-date record of all projects and their status using our workflow management technology
- Manage the system for obtaining client feedback in a structured manner, reporting any concerns or creative and/or growth opportunities to the Account Director
- Identify and troubleshoot workflow or asset management system concerns
- Deliver coordination support by liaising with the Account Supervisor, Project Manager, and Managing Director to ensure projects are on track
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Brief talents, manage clients & timelines, and a review submitted works. Ensure that all assets & strategies adhere to brand standards and are executed in a consistent and professional way
- Understand client expectations and determine success metrics for a mutually beneficial long-term relationship
- Explore account growth opportunities through a consultative approach and informative sales proposals
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting.
- 8+ years in the marketing industry, agency experience required, working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, often under tight deadlines
- 5+ years of experience with integrated digital marketing, including campaign management, working on social/ digital / video projects and measurement (Google Analytics Certification an asset)
- University Degree, focus in Business or Marketing; MBA preferred
- Experience working in a marketing account role; B2B marketing experience would be considered an asset
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Fluency and excellent written English, knowledge of professional level or conversational French is a plus
- Excellent communication and listening skills, strong administrative skills
- Must be team-oriented and collaborative with the ability to problem-solve proactively and deal with multiple priorities
- Demonstrated track record for contributing to the growth of digital business with new and existing clients
- Project management experience for online channels
- Experience with integrated communications
- Fluency in digital marketing trends and user experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
About Global One Media
Global One Media is an innovative investor-focused, demand generation and digital marketing agency solving the needs of small and mid-cap listed companies. We deliver creative and effective solutions for brand positioning and strategic communications across all industries, specializing in investor engagement and growth marketing for listed and pre-IPO companies. Using our global network, we help public companies dominate their sector amid the web and social media landscape, tell their story in an engaging manner, and reach millions of investors around the world.
- Remote Working: We offer a flexible work model so you can work remotely from anywhere you are legally allowed to work from. To ensure we remain aligned, teams gather for monthly in-person meetings at our head office in Hong Kong and branch offices in Canada, Europe and Asia.
- Global Organisation: With employees located across the world, Global One Media boasts a vast global footprint, bringing the best of the best to you.
- Multicultural Team: Following the principles of diversity and inclusion, our team members come from myriad backgrounds and ethnicities.
- Performance Driven: The one common thread that runs through all of us is our belief in measurable success and focus on performance-driven marketing.
What we offer:
- Work with an exciting portfolio of enterprise, multi-stakeholder client teams
- Incredible flexibility in working location and a generous salary
- Experience cutting-edge digital solutions
- Interact with a global network of clients and talents
- A focused commitment to career development and personal success
- A culture of entrepreneurship, creativity, growth and collaboration
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Send us your resume at via Isarta with a cover letter telling us more about what drives you, why you're the perfect fit for this role, and how you see yourself adding value to Global One Media.
We appreciate the time you took to apply, however, only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.