Relay is the all-in-one, collaborative money management platform. We're building for employer SMBs and their finance function, internal and external, and are focused on delivering a human-centric customer experience. Ultimately, we help SMBs be ?on the money'.
Relay is entering an exciting new chapter of high growth. We're looking for a Marketing Operations Manager. Seated on our operations team, you will work closely with both marketing and sales to continue to scale our operations through constant measurement, marketing performance evaluation, as well as strategic planning and budgeting. You will be a crucial part of tool selection and implementation, as well as optimizing these tools for organizational visibility that drives business insights and planning. This is a unique opportunity to join our growing data-driven team that will improve reporting and inform how we scale Relay.
How you can make an impact in your first six months:
- You will help us identify and track core KPIs, build dashboards and reports, and ensure our teams have the data they need to function effectively; ideally you have proven experience building automations to solve problems, minimize errors and scale our company
- You will manage our technical stack, and steward an upcoming software migration, acting as first point of contact for multiples teams and queries
- We have a rich trove of data; you are someone who will help unlock these insights and craft a narrative to further unlock our cross-functional teams' potential, impacting change and optimization
- You will have an understanding of what key elements will ensure success, and build learnings about how data stories are toldYou will analyze results and trends in order to assist in making appropriate recommendations; presenting results and findings to stakeholders
- You are adept with using reporting tools and database concepts, you are able to work comfortably in SQL and can readily source data, answering queries from various teams. You are deeply fluent in spreadsheets; pivot tables and v-lookups come naturally to you
- You have experience building attribution models; you can easily hone in on our buyer's journey and understand which parts are working best for our customers and what needs improvement How you can make an impact right away:
- 5+ years in an operations role based in a data-driven environment in a fast growing team or technical environment
- You have either a trained or proven background in data analysis or data science
- You are comfortable being in the weeds and have enthusiasm for detail, but can rise up to understand a broader picture to drive impact
- You thrive on process, you're adept with complex data inputs and finding common themes, insights, or clear outcomes; you are strategic and translate business objectives into actionable quarterly strategies
- You bring a proven track record of operational excellence with strategic insight, ideally in a dynamic high growth company with competing priorities
- You can manage stakeholders of all levels of seniority and have extensive experience successfully working across functional groups, departments, and outside partners
- An excellent communicator, in both written and verbal forms; you can help disseminate information across the team and the company to ensure clarity, understanding, and adoption of new processes and decisions. You produce simple solutions and create thoughtful operations that are easy to document and cross-train Nice to have:
- Certification in data analytics or data science
- Experience with high velocity consumer and/or SMB markets; marketing FinTech customer products; consumption and subscription-based business models If you join us, you will have:
- the opportunity to help shape Relay's marketing operations from the ground up
- Personal and professional growth. We care about getting better everyday and leveling up. Our goal is to make Relay a step-change career opportunity
- An outstanding work environment that is passionate about getting stuff done, collaboration, learning and having fun
- A fast-paced, collaborative, and rewarding team environment, where your perspectives and experiences matter
- Leaders who support your growth and success through regular feedback and coaching
- Comprehensive benefits that start from day one of employment and a health spending account (HSA), as well as a wellness spending account (WSA)
- A competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Considerable vacation; end of year holiday shutdown
- Birthday perks, dog-friendly office days, team off-sites and virtual/in-person team bonding events, summer and monthly events...and more!
- Flexible work environment with catered lunches and a snack/beverage program *Please be advised that candidates will be required to complete a Background Check.*
What's important to us:
At Relay, we believe that diversity is key to building high-performing teams, and creating an inclusive work environment is our priority. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We will work with applicants to provide accommodations at any stage of the hiring process. If you require accommodations during the interview process, please email your People Team contact, and we will work with you to meet your