Purpose Unlimited is an independent financial services company with an unrelenting focus on customer-centric innovation, delivered through technology-driven solutions. Led by entrepreneur Som Seif, the company is developing a diversified product platform aimed at addressing historically underserved segments of the market. Purpose Unlimited's businesses include Purpose Investments, Purpose Advisor Solutions, and Driven.
Who is Purpose Investments:
Purpose Investments is an innovation-driven asset management company with over $12 billion, offering both managed and quantitative investment products. In 2021, we've launched an exciting new set of funds to the market that includes the World's First Bitcoin ETF, the World's First Ether ETF, a Globe Climate Fund, and an innovative Retirement Pension Fund called Longevity Pension Fund. This is just the beginning for us, with many more opportunities to grow soon!
Purpose Investments is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our sales team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, highly motivated, and thrives working in a fast-paced, team environment. If you are passionate about building relationships and delivering an unmatched experience for your clients and have a desire to be a part of a growing firm and entrepreneurial environment, we would love to hear from you.
What will you do?
- Create and implement a business plan in collaboration with your Wholesaler partner in the assigned territory
- Support the Wholesaler by proactively following up on meetings, road shows, events, and webcasts
- Initiate phone and digital contact with clients and potential clients to expand on relationships
- Provide valuable advice and information regarding Purpose products and services in order to support advisors in a continuously changing business and environment
- Effectively provide ongoing support to both dealers and brokers with respect to fund & market trends as well as review portfolio profiles
- Update daily call activities and maintain accurate advisor records within CRM (Salesforce) in a timely manner
- Maintain an up-to-date and thorough understanding of all Purpose Funds, market trends, and industry best practices
Who are you?
- 3+ years of experience in the financial services industry in a similar sales capacity
- Strong knowledge of the fund industry
- Excellent communication skills, with proven ability to excel in verbal and written communications
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Team player with proven ability to collaborate in a fast-paced environment
- Technology savvy
- Experience with CRM is a must (Salesforce is a major asset)
Why you should join Purpose:
- We believe in innovation and vibrant culture - work for an innovative, people-first, financial services firm that values entrepreneurialism
- We believe in a flexible work structure - A flexible hybrid work model that empowers you to do your best work whether at home or at the office
- We care about your rewards - Competitive compensation including equity programs
- We care about your health - comprehensive group health and dental benefits, including a Lifestyle Spending Account for all your wellness needs
- We care about your rest - flexible paid time-off policy with unlimited vacation days, flexible sick and mental health days
- We care about your future - Group RRSP matching and TFSA program in Purpose funds
- We care about your development - subsidies are available for courses and tuition
Purpose Unlimited is an equal employer and we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free work environment for all employees and candidates. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply and if accommodation is required during any stage of the recruitment process, please contact any member of the People & Culture team.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.