Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services.
Our Global Human Resources (GHR) team is focused on making Bank of America a great place to work by creating an environment where all teammates have the opportunity to achieve their goals. We align our human capital strategy to the business strategy, enabling the company to connect with customers and clients by attracting, developing and retaining a world-class workforce to drive growth at Bank of America.
As a member of the Canada HR team, this individual will lead the bank's campus recruitment and program management efforts in Canada. Reporting into the Head of Campus Recruiting, with a local dotted line to the Head of HR for Canada and in partnership with local HR, the successful incumbent will lead campus talent acquisition efforts for Canada, including end -to-end campus recruiting related activities (summer interns, co-ops & full time Campus Analyst hires) as well as Intern and Analyst Program Management.
- Own the full campus recruitment processes, including liaising with universities, posting jobs, scheduling interviews, attending campus events, completing background checks and onboarding candidates
- Act as the central campus point of contact for Canada and develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders including HR and business sponsors at all levels to ensure the campus strategy is embedded in the business agenda
- Develop campus strategy for all LOB's within Canada and advance partnerships with career centers and student clubs, leveraging these partnerships for promotion of our campus programs.
- Drive campus branding and attraction initiatives, define Canada's campus calendar of events and lead the planning, organization and execution of on-campus or on-site events.
- Monitor competitor recruitment trends, attraction, selection and retention best practices for campus
- Partner with Global Campus Recruiting teams to enable global alignment recruiting initiatives
- Liase with candidates throughout the end-to-end hiring process including sharing timelines, confirming interview logistics and communicating offer details
- Broad responsibility for the Intern and Analyst programs in Canada in partnership with HR and global program management
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, and Education:
To be minimally qualified for this role, the successful candidate must have:
- Post-Secondary education, preferably a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or a related field
- Financial services industry experience preferred
- Comfortable navigating ambiguous situations and rapidly changing priorities with an ability to quickly resolve issues and deliver on expectations
- Proven track record in developing strategy and driving change to help drive business results and execute on key initiatives
- Strong relationship management skills, and the ability to develop strong interpersonal alliances at all levels; team player willing to share and leverage best practices
- Strong consulting, project management and process thinking abilities; can plan, build and execute (often simultaneously)
- Strong analytical skills - experience gathering, organizing, analyzing and presenting data
- Highly detail oriented, with appreciation for accuracy of data and information
- Extremely proficient technical skills: advanced MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity
- A strong team-player work ethic with the ability to engage with all levels of the organization
What Bank Of America Offers
Bank of America embodies a culture that extends from how we think, to how we behave, and to how we measure performance. By achieving excellence - in everything we do, every time we do it - we deliver the full value of Bank of America for our clients, our shareholders and our employees.
Bank of America places a high value on talent and on maintaining a culture defined by meritocracy. For these reasons, it is deeply committed to professional development, opportunity and accountability at all levels of the organization.
Bank of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bank of America encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any accommodations needed to support your participation in the recruitment process. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying. Please be aware that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for this position.